The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: stevo-08 on December 22, 2008, 07:44:39 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 22, 2008, 07:31:37 PM
Quote from: stevo-08 on December 22, 2008, 07:02:48 PM
Quote from: Minus15 on December 22, 2008, 05:13:12 PM
put me outa my misery who the fcuk is 37?

37 is mauricio pellegrino. please somebody put me out of my misery, im still missing 4 of them - 9, 12, 19 & 27. And i just know that they are obvious ones.  :-[

12 is Crouchy and 27 is Skrtel

I still need 9, 19 and 22 if anybody can help out

cheers gawa, i knew they were obvious ones. 22 is beardsley's chin. so thats both of us looking for 9 & 19.

19 is Billy Liddell i think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

dodo

Our Nail Loney

stiffler

Quote from: stiffler on December 21, 2008, 07:23:39 PM
At half time, i was thinking this game is here for the taking, Liverpool's midfield should be too strong and experienced for Arsenals, and we should win 3-1.

However, this season has to be the hardest to predict, every match is so up and down, nothing ever goes to plan.

I wouldnt be surprised if Everton got a point tomorrow night.

;)
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

GalwayBayBoy

Top for Christmas courtesy of a seasonal gift from the toffees. ;D

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2008, 09:39:36 PM

More handy money from the 'lets play it safe and play for a draw' scousers...  take a good look at the premier table lads because I think it is the last time you will see LFC at the top for a long while ;D ;D :D

Hope you had a good look EC,  :D :D :D
You can take another look after Christmas, they ll still be their!

J70

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2008, 09:39:36 PM

Selection Selection Details Result
1 Football Matches Win
  Premier League Matches
  Arsenal v Liverpool
  21st of Dec 2008 4:00 pm
  Win-Draw-Win 
  Draw @ 11 - 5 

More handy money from the 'lets play it safe and play for a draw' scousers...  take a good look at the premier table lads because I think it is the last time you will see LFC at the top for a long while ;D ;D :D

Perhaps United and Chelsea will get their shit together next week EC...

EC Unique

Believe me lads I am as happy as you lot at Chelsea dropping points, I fully expected liverpool to drop at least 2 points against Arsenal but I did not expect Chelsea to drop points against Everton. It is an unexpected bonus for Utd to make up 2 points on both teams the same weekend they are crowned world champions ;D ;D :D

Niall Quinn

Nov 8 Nov 30 Dec 6 Dec 23
Chelsea    4/5   11/10  11/10   6/5
Man Utd    3/1    9/4     7/4    13/8
Liverpool   4/1    3/1     4/1     4/1
Arsenal    10/1  20/1   14/1    20/1
Aston V  125/1 150/1    *       50/1

(from bet365.com)

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

stiffler

Quote from: EC Unique on December 23, 2008, 12:03:11 PM
Believe me lads I am as happy as you lot at Chelsea dropping points, I fully expected liverpool to drop at least 2 points against Arsenal but I did not expect Chelsea to drop points against Everton. It is an unexpected bonus for Utd to make up 2 points on both teams the same weekend they are crowned world champions ;D ;D :D

Who did utd get three points against at the weekend??

Whiskey nose himself has said before that he would rather have points on the board than games in hand.

corn02

Quote from: stiffler on December 24, 2008, 10:26:16 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 23, 2008, 12:03:11 PM

Who did utd get three points against at the weekend??

Whiskey nose himself has said before that he would rather have points on the board than games in hand.

Uusally you would scoff at his comment as just keeping feet on the ground, but they way the leagu is going if United dropped two I would not be shocked. I see Pennant was linked with Real Madrid  :o, can't be tru surely.

stiffler

From daily mail:

Jermaine Pennant has priced himself out of an incredible move to Real Madrid as his wage demands forced a £3.5million transfer to collapse last night.

Madrid were expecting to announce the unlikely signing today after agreeing a fee with Liverpool for their reserve right winger, who has started only two Barclays Premier League matches this season.

Instead Pennant, who asked for £60,000 a week — almost double what was being offered by the Spanish giants — will now have to decide whether to accept a loan offer from Wigan or Stoke.
At the JJB Stadium he would be able to play for Steve Bruce again. He will then be a free agent in the summer when he believes he can command a better salary.

Although the salary demand is not remarkable in the modern game, Madrid —  who have just spent £20million on Lassana Diarra from Portsmouth — set a ceiling on their pay offer.

At 6pm last night, Sportsmail believed the deal was close to conclusion, only for it to break down two hours later when Pennant's demands emerged. Madrid will not negotiate on their basic salary offer of £1.5m-a-year.

what a tube  :-\

corn02

Of course Daily Mail should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Minder

I read that it was bollocks, and would imagine it is. Waste of space
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"