The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

anywhere i can watch on the internet live?

Silky

Shit. 1 down. 2 minutes. Nobody followed trevez.

Silky

J70

Can't fault Liverpool for effort today, that's for sure. The equalizer was obviously very lucky, but since then, Alonso and Mascherano have done very well in the centre of midfield. They're are getting a bit of joy down the right, but the delivery so far has not been the best, apart from Mascherano's low cross, which nobody followed in! However, United look capable of a lightning-fast break at any moment and you'd expect them to probably nab another at some stage. Liverpool will probably have to score themselves to get something out of this. Quality finish from Tevez.

isourboydownyet

is it just me or is it everytime benayoun gets the ball he gives away,a poor mans garcia in my book.

full back

Silky

We're the best team in 2nd half. All over them. Gerard will do the business!

magickingdom

love to see keane get one... am i the only one sick of andy grays voice on every fockin game? can sky not afford 2 or 3 commentators just to mix it up a bit

Norf Tyrone

And Vidic misses the Chelsea match I think.........
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

aontroim

J70

Superb stuff from Liverpool. They won every 50/50 tackle and showed far more hunger than United or even themselves in previous games this season. Now they need to put in that kind of effort and show that kind of passion every week.

aontroim

About f**king time Liverpool got a result against United - that's given me plenty of ammunition for a few weeks now :)

J70

Mascherano man of the match for me. Closely followed by Kuyt, Alonso and Keane. Good debut from Riera too.

Mentalman

Great to get that monkey off the back. Now to push on against the likes of Stoke, Everton and City.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."