The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: stevo-08 on March 05, 2008, 08:51:36 PM
watchin on sopcast. 1-0 HT. totally dominant but need the important 2nd to seal it. is that the 17th PL goal for el nino???

Are you watching the game live as its not on tv??  What is this sopcast??? Please advise how i should get this messiah of a link!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

J70

Its live on Setanta Broadband in the US. Do Setanta not have it over there?

stevo-08

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 05, 2008, 09:07:44 PM
watchin on sopcast. 1-0 HT. totally dominant but need the important 2nd to seal it. is that the 17th PL goal for el nino???

Are you watching the game live as its not on tv??  What is this sopcast??? Please advise how i should get this messiah of a link!!!

yep, watcin widescreen on the laptop while the missus is watchin muck on the tv. you cant beat it. download the software from www.sopcast.org

AZOffaly

Real Madrid as good as out lads. Roma have just scored after Madrid went down to 10 men. 15 minutes left, Madrid 0 - 1 Roma, Roma 1-3 up on aggregate. Another Dunphy 'great team' hits the shits.

AZOffaly

Ooops. Spoke too soon. Raul equalised. 1-1 on the night. Can Madrid force extra time?

Puckoon

I just turned that madrid game over to the liverpool one and they score two goals. :(

J70

2-0

Lovely play from Kuyt to set up Torres (again) for a simple header.

Puckoon

Ack FFS I just switched the liverpool game over to the madrid one. :D

Gabriel_Hurl

stevo-08

torres almost with the hat trick. super ball from gerard, header from torres off post. keeper didnt even move.

AZOffaly

And from our European correspondents..

Sin mar a bhfuil é. Vucinic with Roma's second, in injury time. 1-2 on the night 2-4 on aggregate.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: stevo-08 on March 05, 2008, 09:14:28 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 05, 2008, 09:07:44 PM

yep, watcin widescreen on the laptop while the missus is watchin muck on the tv. you cant beat it. download the software from www.sopcast.org

Which one do you choose Steveo when wishing to download??  Is it the 'Free Live Channels' or 'Free P2P broadcasting' or 'Sopcast embedded' or simply the latest version sopcast 2.0.4??
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!