Dublin vs Monaghan, Saturday 5th August @ 6pm

Started by straightred, July 30, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

How long more will 80000 turn up to this crap?

Milltown Row2

Far better game on RTE 2 now, great skill and heart involved
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Dublin in 2nd gear against Monaghan who looked like a side that maxed out during the league in April. 20 mins Gone Dublin 0-6 Monaghan 0-1
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Zulu

Cooper should have been booked not McManus.

Tyrone should take a the lesson here, but won't, you can't beat Dublin by having two forwards. They'll play one and get beat.

seafoid

So that Monaghan team has its border at the quarter final stage

didlyi

Blowitupref

Armagh and Tyrone supporters gone home couldn't blame them, Hill16 not even making noise this game is a dead as the atmosphere. Half Time Dublin 0-11 Monaghan 0-3 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Zulu

This is very poor. Football is my game but you'd have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. It's the best game in the world when played right but pulling 13/14 players back is a busted flush so why Monaghan, Tyrone and many others continue to do it is beyond me. Put at least 4 forwards up and you have a chance, playing 6 up is actually the way to go but teams aren't prepared to do it anymore.

gallsman

Zulu

Quote from: Blowitupref on August 05, 2017, 06:39:04 PM
Armagh and Tyrone supporters gone home couldn't blame them, Hill16 not even making noise this game is a dead as the atmosphere. Half Time Dublin 0-11 Monaghan 0-3

To be fair they could have gone home during their own game it was so bad.

ashman

The super 8s look as appealing as a wet week in Ballybunion .

The Trap

Take off the blinkers Zulu Dublin do it as well as you will see in semi final.

Zulu

Syferus

Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:40:18 PM
This is very poor. Football is my game but you'd have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. It's the best game in the world when played right but pulling 13/14 players back is a busted flush so why Monaghan, Tyrone and many others continue to do it is beyond me. Put at least 4 forwards up and you have a chance, playing 6 up is actually the way to go but teams aren't prepared to do it anymore.

Your own county had just as many back there in that first half so I really don't know what you're talking about. Difference is they have the conditioning and coaching that means they can break from defence much faster and finish opportunities.