Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Not as ripping as the guy who knew there was no CCTV in the first aid room.

Yes I Would

Bit of a pickle Gerry!!  

Id try and pass it off as some sort of drunken immature laddish behaviour.If no one else has passed comment at this stage, it may not have been taken seriously.
If his Mrs does find out better to get the same story together with the hornball and stick rigidly to it!! Important thing is not to crack!!

gerry

Quote from: hardstation on June 23, 2008, 11:28:33 PM
What's the girl like? Would you?

maybe, but then i am not married, so i am not her type
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

Quote from: Yes I Would on June 23, 2008, 11:22:14 PM
Bit of a pickle Gerry!!  

Id try and pass it off as some sort of drunken immature laddish behaviour.If no one else has passed comment at this stage, it may not have been taken seriously.
If his Mrs does find out better to get the same story together with the hornball and stick rigidly to it!! Important thing is not to crack!!

thats my plan, get a story and keep to it

by the way her ma and da work in the same place, so the shit will fly both ways if it does get out

Yes I Would

Wish you well with that one, though the horny goat deserves to be caught for his f**king stupidity!!

fred

At Clonard Novena last nite and spotted young girl in queue for Sacrement of Reconciliation chatting on her mobile phone!!! Maybe it was God she was gassin' to??? :-\

gerry

Quote from: Yes I Would on June 23, 2008, 10:28:46 PM
One of the cnuts will remember!! They always do!!

a few saying they heard rumors last week .. your women firing me dirty looks all week, maybe she heard me. 

could be a long week.

thank feck it's not me at the carry on

Minder

From The Sunday Times June 29, 2008

A baby boy had both legs broken by supporters of President Robert Mugabe to punish his father for being an opposition councillor in Zimbabwe.

Blessing Mabhena, aged 11 months, was seized from a bed and flung down with force as his mother, Agnes, hid from the thugs, convinced that they were about to murder her.

She heard one of them say, "Let's kill the baby", before Blessing was hurled on to a bare concrete floor.

Blessing, who may never be able to walk properly, was one of the youngest victims of atrocities against the opposition party Movement for Democratic Change in the run-up to last Friday's sham presidential election.

As Mugabe, 84, the only candidate in the election, prepared to be sworn in as president today, it emerged that his forces of terror plan to pulverise opponents to prevent them from ever threatening his leading Zanu-PF again.

Leaked minutes of the Joint Operations Command (JOC), which has orchestrated the violence since Mugabe lost a first round of voting in March, revealed that it is willing to wipe out opposition supporters.

A 10,000-strong youth militia loyal to the Zanu-PF has been created to enforce its wishes in case regular army units refuse, according to Zimbabwean human rights agencies.

"It's a deliberate nationwide strategy to reoccupy space so all space is occupied by the Zanu of Mugabe," said Jon Stewart, a director of the Zimbabwe Human Rights Forum.

Minutes of one JOC meeting show that supporters of Morgan Tsvangirai, the opposition leader, "will all be internally displaced. The target number is two million supporters".

The plan is to brutalise people into backing Zanu-PF or fleeing the country. "They're not going to stop," said a maid in Marondera. "They're saying they'll do more beatings and killings until all the 'traitors' are flushed out."

She and her neighbours were waiting for officials to check their fingers for red ink to make sure they had voted on Friday.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerry

anyway he's back from his holidays today and she's walking round smiling like a Cheshire cat.   we had a meeting today, which the two of them were at, with them both flirting like feck all way through it.

it's only going to be a matter of time before it all blows up.

i only wish she was worth it.

downgirl

Just read through the posts about the affair...and sorry like but I'm 20 and I would have to be hard pushed to go with a fella twice my age, and wouldn't go near a married man like thats not on!  Is she by any chance blonde??

ziggysego

Keep us up to date Gerry, but remember, it ain't your fault. Sure, you let the cat out of the bag, but it was his actions.
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Woman drink-driver caught mother in bed with her husband

By Jimmy Woulfe, Mid-West Correspondent

A GRANNY was caught in bed with her son-in-law when her daughter walked in on the lovers, Limerick District Court has been told.

Devastated mother-of-three Fiona Porter, aged 24, was stopped for drink-driving some hours later.

Even though she was off the road for a previous drink-driving offence, she avoided jail due to what Judge Aeneas McCarthy described as "mitigating circumstances".

Defence solicitor John Devane said the circumstances of the case were sad and Porter's life was shattered after she found her mother and husband in bed. She later found out they had been having an affair for years.

He said Porter now lives alone with her children, aged five, three and six months, in Moyross.

Mr Devane said he had never come into court to stand up and give such a reason for a drink-driving offence.

Porter, he said, foolishly drove with drink after she found the two persons she trusted most in bed together. Mr Devane asked that the court be as lenient as possible due to the unusual circumstances.

"This is a woman who has been betrayed by loved ones," he said. Sgt Peter Kelly of the Garda Traffic Corps told the court that he stopped a car being driven by Porter at 2.40am on June 29 last at Sexton Street North, Thomondgate. He arrested her after getting a strong smell of drink.

A breath test at Henry Street Garda station gave a reading of 73 over 100. Sgt Kelly said that at the time Porter was off the road, having been convicted of another drink-driving offence on April 22.

Mr Devane said Porter was just getting to grips with the earlier disqualification when she made the bedroom discovery after getting a bus home.

Foolishly, he said she drove off in her husband's car and decided to go drinking before being stopped.

Judge McCarthy said as she drove with drink while disqualified he would impose a four-month sentence. Due to what he said were mitigating circumstances, he suspended the sentence on condition she is of good behaviour for two years.

He fined her €100 and disqualified her from driving for six years.

Summonses alleging she had no insurance and no licence were struck out
The Aristocrat Years

downredblack

Any of ya's see the program on TV3 last night about aul ones going out with young ones ? The 32 yr old going out with the 70yr old was a quare pup and the 40 woman going out with the 20 yr young lad got some lashing until he got sick of her and dropped her like a stone .

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downredblack on July 02, 2008, 11:15:46 AM
Any of ya's see the program on TV3 last night about aul ones going out with young ones ? The 32 yr old going out with the 70yr old was a quare pup and the 40 woman going out with the 20 yr young lad got some lashing until he got sick of her and dropped her like a stone .

Urrghh

Gerry I take it you got away with it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 07, 2008, 09:47:02 PM
Quote from: downredblack on July 02, 2008, 11:15:46 AM

Urrghh

Gerry I take it you got away with it?

so far, there still at it and we are have a staff night out next month that should be interesting