Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Orior on February 21, 2017, 05:10:46 PM
Was McIlroy compromised into playing with the clown?
The press being 'an enemy of the people'  is one hell of a bridge too far, Trump is incapable of listening to opinions contrary to his own, do I think the press both left and right have been awful this past eight year plus, yes, but Trump goes beyond the pale, everything negative is personal and there is a McCarthyism about this Presidency that is troubling.

I got hammered for saying give him a chance, as far as I am concerned his chance is over, I really want the GOP to put him in his place and if the republicans have any integrity at all they will start turning the screw on this man and start making him live conservative values he does not have.

Clinton was unfit to govern, but Trump is equally so, Bernie Saunders got screwed and lay back and took it, I harken back to 'A kinder, gentler nation', that is what we would have gotten if the democrats had not fucked over Saunders the b**tards!
Modify message
Golf is golf, you walk up to a tee box a single and then you are paired up with a couple of people, you may or may not play with them again but the fact is it is always about enjoyment, not political.

I used to play golf twice a week with a lady who was a big shot in the republican party in Wisconsin, she defected to the dark side, I was not happy about it and thought less of her for it, that said it did not change our relationship one bit because my family, her family were far more important than her or my politics.

Friends, true friends are incredibly important, if this is not true in your case I pity you, no matter your political or religious leanings.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Applesisapples

I am no Rory fan. That said as a foreigner in America making his living, a regular user of Trumps Doral course as well he could hardly snub POTUS, buffoon or not.

yellowcard

McIlroy and Harrington proving how far detached from reality these millionaire golfers really are with their comments on Trump. Heads up their own arses.

Gabriel_Hurl

foxcommander

Quote from: heganboy on February 21, 2017, 05:56:59 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 21, 2017, 02:18:25 PM
Will we see protests on the greens at future Golf events involving Rory?

"All putts matter"

Fox,
That's really funny!
Already stolen...

:)
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

SG08

Did anyone who watched the Golf on sky sports last night think they showed very little coverage of McIlroy compared to what they usually do.
Wondering if it has something to do with the whole Trump story.

screenexile

Quote from: SG08 on March 03, 2017, 09:01:41 AM
Did anyone who watched the Golf on sky sports last night think they showed very little coverage of McIlroy compared to what they usually do.

Wouldn't have thought so it's the first day of a 4 day Championship you never expect to see a lot of one person on the first day... if he was challenging come Sunday and you didn't see him then you could make that point.

SG08

Quote from: screenexile on March 03, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

Wouldn't have thought so it's the first day of a 4 day Championship you never expect to see a lot of one person on the first day... if he was challenging come Sunday and you didn't see him then you could make that point.

Fair point. Just thought I noticed a few tees where they showed Matsuyama and DJ yet never showed Rory but maybe I'm wrong

thebigfella

Quote from: SG08 on March 03, 2017, 09:23:19 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 03, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

Fair point. Just thought I noticed a few tees where they showed Matsuyama and DJ yet never showed Rory but maybe I'm wrong

Sky Sports are not the host broadcaster. Shock horror American broadcaster focuses on American world number 1.

If Tiger was playing they'd be following him around even though he's shit.

Puckoon

Rory literally had the shits yesterday. So did Stenson who withdrew. Guys, don't drink the water in Mehico!

Orior

Quote from: Puckoon on March 03, 2017, 04:17:18 PM
Rory literally had the shits yesterday. So did Stenson who withdrew. Guys, don't drink the water in Mehico!

Ah the old montezuma's revenge.

So...... how did you find out about that?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

rosnarun

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 22, 2017, 09:23:13 PM
I know Rory has played with Clinton - I don't recall him playing with Obama though

don't be silly they don't allow black people on golf courses in America.
between racism and sexism in golf courses the a good argument for boycotting all golf if that's if you the boycotting kind
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on March 03, 2017, 04:25:41 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on March 03, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Ah the old montezuma's revenge.

So...... how did you find out about that?

The live golf coverage of the tournament

Boycey

Donald must have given young Ruairi some good golf tips last week... Going well thus far, tied for the lead.

screenexile

Few sights better than McIlroy on the charge... Ewan McKenna will be having a fit!!