Co. Board/Garvaghey/Harte etc (A thread for Thebigdog & southtyronegael)

Started by Snapchap, November 28, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Jordan has done damn all and doesn't rock the boat, likes getting wheeled out here and there.

None perfect but I would give Harvey a shot. I don't believe him and harte are that great tbh

The Sweeper.com

Cathaoirleach: Damian Harvey (An Chorr Chríochach), Roisin Jordan (Eaglais) (outgoing), Michael
Kerr (Éire Óg).

Leas-Cathaoirleach: Damian Harvey (An Chorr Chríochach), Michael Kerr (outgoing), Eunan Lindsay
(Gleann Eallaigh), Niall McKenna (Coill an Chlochair).

Cisteoir: Raymond McKeown (An Mhaigh) (outgoing).

Cisteoir Cúnta: Eileen Connolly (An Baile Nua) (outgoing).

Oifigeach Oiliúna: Benny Hurl (Ard Bó) (outgoing).

Caidreamh Poiblí: Gerard Bradley (An Goirtín), Damian Harvey, Eugene McConnell (Clochar),
Stephen McCullagh (Loch Mhic Ruairí), Joe Rafferty (An Droim Mór), Mel Taggart (Cluain Eo).

Oifigeach Iomána: Peter Kerr (Éire Óg) (outgoing).

Ball Árd Chomhairle: Cuthbert Donnelly (Achadh Lú) (outgoing), Damian Harvey.

Baill Chomhairle Uladh: Michael Harvey (Cabhán a'Chaortainn), Roisin Jordan, Sarahjane Kelly (E. R.
Uí Néill), Dermot McCaughey (Trí Leac) (outgoing), Adrian O'Kane (Droim Ratha) (outgoing).

Rúnaí Cúnta: Gerard Bradley, Michelle Cox (Droim Ratha) (outgoing).

Oifigeach Forbartha: Gerard Bradley, Aidan Maguire (An Baile Nua), Mel Taggart.

Oifigeach Cultúr & Teanga: Donal Magee (Coill an Chlochair) (outgoing), Sinéad Warnock (An
Caisleán Glas).

southtyronegael

Quote from: redhandefender on December 12, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
Jordan has done damn all and doesn't rock the boat, likes getting wheeled out here and there.

None perfect but I would give Harvey a shot. I don't believe him and harte are that great tbh
well if you look through his twitter posts he wasn't too happy earlier in year that mickey hadn't been given a contact extension so he def a big fan of mickey. Dangerous.

chieftain

Quote from: southtyronegael on December 12, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

well if you look through his twitter posts he wasn't too happy earlier in year that mickey hadn't been given a contact extension so he def a big fan of mickey. Dangerous.

Who will you be voting for tonight? My cyber vote goes to mickey kerr,  he has been vice chair and he deserves his shot at it. Would it matter if the chair position was pro harte? would that not actually be for the better?

skeog

Damian Harvey is a slick operator who has his homework done.Has had great response from clubs.Its votes on the night that count with some wavering so cannot be sure of a change.

Tyrone Gaa

I actually fear for Tyrone if Harvey gets in and then starts to move his crew into the backroom. Like I've said before, of all people in Tyrone Mark Conway is the man that everybody could unite behind, unfortunately he isn't an option. So Jordan is the best of a bad bunch
Living the dream!!!

The Sweeper.com

Possibility 8 votes tonight (although I cant see all positions being contested).

Could be a late night on the hill.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on December 12, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

Most people with 2 brain cells to rub together knew choosing harte was the right decision. The problem was where the 3 years came out off. Every single one of those running would have wanted harte back in.

If you are basing it on that then you may just stick with your own county and hope for the best for the erne this year.

I gather Harvey and Conway are pretty close so probably the second best thing to having Conway there

redzone

This was the first year that the fixtures went smoothly or as best they could. Even when Harte went to carton house early on in the league the clubs games went ahead all be late on a Sunday afternoon.
Surely she deserves credit, it can't be easy trying to keep both sides happy. Also she squeezed 13 grand out of the ladies to help pay for garvachy, takes it all
When u say she has done damn all have u any suggestions as to what she should have done

lenny

If he isn't that great why does he deserve a shot?

southtyronegael

Redhandefender, are u sayin anyone who didn't want Harte back in is brainless? Jordan wanted him back in? For all your slabbering on here about me, ur comin across as a real pious asshole.

In hiding

Quote from: lenny on December 12, 2017, 06:16:44 PM

If he isn't that great why does he deserve a shot?

is this a serious question ??

Jim Bob

southtyronegael

bit of a shock result i would have thought? glad harvey didnt get in anyway.

Tyrone Gaa

Shocked at the result myself, glad Harvey didn't get in who was infront after the 1st count but Jordan's second preference votes favored Kerr.

Wish Mickey all the best in the role!
Living the dream!!!