2015 Laois Under 21 Football team

Started by Heshs Umpire, February 23, 2015, 08:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heshs Umpire

Championship Wednesday night away to Wexford.
Would be nice to get a win even though the poisoned chalice of a game v Dublin waits the winners!
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Unlaoised

Where about in Wexford are we been dragged I hear the u21s are not too bad this year!

Players like Dean Cullen,James Moore,Darren Fitz,Evan O Carroll etc
LAOIS ABÚ

Junior Ex Laoistalk

It's in Bellefield, Enniscorthy on Wednesday night at 7-30.
If you type Árd Na Gréine, Bellefield, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford into google maps or your Sat Nav it will get you there.

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

OTF

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on February 24, 2015, 11:53:41 AM
It's in Bellefield, Enniscorthy on Wednesday night at 7-30.
If you type Árd Na Gréine, Bellefield, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford into google maps or your Sat Nav it will get you there.

How're  you Junior
Do you know anything about the u21's

scaldy

THE TEAM V WEXFORD adam reilly knowles lennon  conor dunne paddy sullivan  conor hogan dowling cullen alan farrell kingston moore murphy keane ocarroll tom shields..

redsetanta

Is there no one from the Arles parish on the panel aside from Paul Kingston?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: redsetanta on February 24, 2015, 06:56:36 PM
Is there no one from the Arles parish on the panel aside from Paul Kingston?
Farrell at midfield is Ballylinan?

Unlaoised

Laois Under 21 team to play Wexford tonight
1. Adam O Reilly Mountmellick
2. Liam Knowles Stradbally
3. Kieran Lennon Timahoe
4. Conor Dunne Portlaoise
5. Patrick O Sullivan Portarlington
6. Conor Hogan Courtwood
7. Robbie Dowling The Heath
8. Dean Cullen Portlaoise
9. Alan Farrell (C) Ballylinan
10. Paul Kingston Arles Killeen
11. James Moore Ballyfin
12. Nigel Murphy Emo
13. Evin Keane The Heath
14. Evan O Carroll Crettyard
15. Tom Sheils Stradbally

Anybody know the subs?
LAOIS ABÚ

Unlaoised

This was the highly fancied Laois team at Minor level that crashed out to Wicklow 3 years ago

Adam O'reilly, Mark Cahill, Conor Dunne, Rory Fennell, Conor Hogan, Martin Scully, Robert Dowling, Ciaran Mcevoy, James Nerney, James Moore, Mark Lyons, Evan Carroll, Eoin Lowry, Paul Kingston, Niall Mullins. SUBS: James Bartley for Scully, N. Murphy for Fennell, Alan Farrell for J. Moore, Dean Cullen for E. Lowry,
LAOIS ABÚ

Unlaoised

I see there is only two from the u21 Champions sarsfields Ballyfin/Mountmellick

Where is Darren Fitz?Niall Mullen,the young Sensation Sean Moore he got (3-3) in Intermediate final,(1-3)in u21 final,Con Maher,Ciaran Duff?..

From the runners up St.Joes there was an Adam Campion chap who was good also Danny Hickey and Micheal Kehoe??

From what I seen in the U21 last year they were some of the best players on show!
LAOIS ABÚ

Unlaoised

To answer my own question I just got the Subs sent to me now this minute

Aaron Cooney,Adam Campion,Michael Keogh,Danny Hickey all St. Joseph's
Eoin Buggie- Stradbally,Ruaidrí C Fennell-Rosenallis,Daniel O Reilly-Graiguecullen
Niall Mullen and Con Maher  of Mountmellick
LAOIS ABÚ

Uisce

Looks like a strong team on paper! Some serious threat in the forwards especially.

Hard to imagine they will get a huge Laois support going to Wexford on a Wednesday evening but best of luck to the lads and hopefully they can come away with the win.

redsetanta

That Sean Moore fella, I think someone mentioned that he is of Dublin stock. Has he gone back to the capital?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

Quote from: redsetanta on February 25, 2015, 10:17:48 AM
That Sean Moore fella, I think someone mentioned that he is of Dublin stock. Has he gone back to the capital?

No I think your mixing up Sean George who is about 23 and gone from Mountmellick back to Ballymun Kickams he has won an u21 medal with Dublin

Sean Moore is from Ballyfin he might be only 18 or so his brother James is lining out at centre forward tonight
LAOIS ABÚ

Heshs Umpire

Marty Scully and Eoin Lowry are big losses. Would be far more confident if those two were available.