Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

rodney trotter

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 11, 2014, 02:57:07 PM
Quote from: BigMac on April 11, 2014, 11:18:23 AM
Where is the sense in bringing Dublin and Cavan to Portlaoise? This game should have been in Navan or at worst Mullingar!

Its a double header so you have to satisfy Cork and Roscommon too. Pain in the hole for me to go to Portlaoise.

Also suits TG4 as they are showing both games live. Was a double header last year in Tullamore , could have had it there instead of Portlaoise.

Good luck to the Minors playing Monaghan at 6.30

comeysfield

are the minors playing in breffni could tip in

rodney trotter

mylestheslasher

Minors were beaten by 4/5 points I think by Monaghan.

rodney trotter

Highlights of the Dubs v Meath, Meath had some poor wides and missed a penalty weren't that far off Dublin javascript:itemClicked(3442813372001, 'GAA 2014'); http://www.tg4.ie/ie/player/tg4-player.html

Minor lost by 4, 2-11 to 13

tommysmith

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 11, 2014, 04:24:31 PM
Heard  young Moynagh's  speech was great. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjaWi3pRo0s

I didn't enjoy that  no passion in it just read from a  page, it was pretty cringy.

Hope he puts a bit more heart into the all ireland speech.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: tommysmith on April 15, 2014, 08:24:33 AM
Quote from: Denn Forever on April 11, 2014, 04:24:31 PM
Heard  young Moynagh's  speech was great. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjaWi3pRo0s

I didn't enjoy that  no passion in it just read from a  page, it was pretty cringy.

Hope he puts a bit more heart into the all ireland speech.

Your hard to please Tommy. I thought it was excellent. Passion was on the field. He can make a speech full of passion if he lifts the cup in Croker.

Old yeller

I thought it was a bit cringeworthy at times too, still get the hair standing on the back of your neck though!

Westside

It was a speech for a dinner dance not one for after a game which should be a lot shorter! Still, he puts in enough effort to say whatever the hell he likes..

rodney trotter

No passion? Shoud he be roaring into it like a lunactic and not having a clue what he is saying. Was a good speech, bit long but nothing wrong with it

Westside

Watching the highlights of the final on TG4 player, lot of steps from Dillon for the goal but it looked like the Donegal man tried to trip him, had he went to ground it would have been a penalty and black card. But what an 80's style celebration. Must have learned it from Joe Snr!

Itchy

Lads lads. Why argue with each other when you can rise the Roscommon boys instead? I enjoyed the speech, thought he did very well and he didn't swear unlike Gearoid a few years ago.

Westside

Barry Reilly's speech in 2012. Best I've heard. He even remembered Hyland's name, unlike Gearoid a few years ago.

tommysmith

Anyone know why a man that has played with Drung all his life and still lives in Drung is some how now playing with Ballybay in Monaghan?

Heard it today and couldn't figure it out, Drung will struggle this year with out him ( C Galligan)