NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone08

Lovely bit of acting there by Hugh mcfadden. Pushed in the chest and went down holding his head. Muppet.

gallsman

How long before some of these Donegal lads get punished for faking getting smacked in the head. Embarrassing stuff.

tyrone08

Quote from: gallsman on February 22, 2020, 07:33:47 PM
How long before some of these Donegal lads get punished for faking getting smacked in the head. Embarrassing stuff.
[/quote

It's ridiculous. Just there now again Michael was hit in chest and went down holding the head. Seriously embarrassing stuff.

J70

Dublin pressure starting to tell in the last five minutes. We've had great success with fast kicking into space. Need to get back to a bit of that instead of repeatedly carrying the ball into traffic and getting turned over.

dublin7

Donegal better team in the first half. If I was a Donegal fan I'd be worried about their players obsession with their hair. The amount of times a donegal player gets tackled and goes down grabbing his head/hair

Main Street

Does McHugh usually play so deep? I though he'd be more effective in that attacking space from midfield to the 45.

tyrone08

Quote from: dublin7 on February 22, 2020, 07:50:06 PM
Donegal better team in the first half. If I was a Donegal fan I'd be worried about their players obsession with their hair. The amount of times a donegal player gets tackled and goes down grabbing his head/hair

It's like a team of mccanns 😂

J70

I distinctly remember Ryan McHugh palming in a goal in a quarter final against Dublin around 2015 or 2016.

dublin7

Quote from: J70 on February 22, 2020, 08:01:17 PM
I distinctly remember Ryan McHugh palming in a goal in a quarter final against Dublin this around 2015 or 2016.

That he did. They were a quality side who focused on playing football rather than the current side who flatter to deceive and seem more focused on not getting their hair style ruined

J70

Murphy scores from play ten minutes ago

J70

That's two points Langan has given away from turnovers

Silkyskillssunshinee

Dublin reeling them back in. These performance must be slightly worrying for the Dublin management team though. They are certainly coming back into the pack.

Captain Obvious

Awful goal keeping on that Dublin goal.

Main Street

Was that goal legit?  it was budled into the  net with the arms or fist.