Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

It's Thursday the best football day of the week 😎

Edit: I'm usually first to have a go at the club but fair play to them for the decision to give all fans due to travel to tonight £350 compensation across the board....

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2020, 11:09:07 AM
It's Thursday the best football day of the week 😎

Edit: I'm usually first to have a go at the club but fair play to them for the decision to give all fans due to travel to tonight £350 compensation across the board....

A bit of decency from them for a change.

Boycey

Actually feels a bit pointless playing this game this evening as it must be a given that European football at the very least will be suspended from tomorrow?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2020, 05:06:20 PM
Actually feels a bit pointless playing this game this evening as it must be a given that European football at the very least will be suspended from tomorrow?

Yeah I can imagine after tonight all games will be suspended for the foreseeable future.

GJL

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 12, 2020, 05:36:57 PM
Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2020, 05:06:20 PM

Yeah I can imagine after tonight all games will be suspended for the foreseeable future.

Very strange watching it with no spectators. No atmosphere at all.

Boycey

Pretty sharp from Ighalo there... Funny to hear the Utd fans outside singing ;D although I think they've gone back to the pub at this stage.

Cunny Funt

Some goal by Ighalo and Bruno with yet another assist. Fully deserve that half time lead.

magpie seanie

James with the second.

BennyCake

5-0 win. But don't know why LASK played Gunther from Friends in goal.

Cunny Funt

Very impressive away European performance and result. The two late goals added a gloss to the scoreline. 11 unbeaten and 9 clean sheets now.

Maroon Manc

When my mate rang me on Monday asking what the chances of the season being voided were I laughed, the chances have certainly increased in the last 24 hours. Next season is 5 months away, think there's no chance of it starting again in April.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 13, 2020, 11:29:19 AM
When my mate rang me on Monday asking what the chances of the season being voided were I laughed, the chances have certainly increased in the last 24 hours. Next season is 5 months away, think there's no chance of it starting again in April.

Medical experts reckon this virus won't peak until June so a strong possibility that the Premier League season will be cancelled.

magpie seanie

The lack of action in the UK makes it ever more likely that the season isn't completed.

Boycey

European Cup Final 1968 on Virgin Sport tonight, a rare chance to see something that doesn't air too often...

Milltown Row2

Keane voted best captain and foreign import in the Premiership on Match of the day by Shearer and Ian Wright
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea