Mayo v Limerick

Started by Farrandeelin, February 19, 2007, 04:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Terrible game alright. Mayo were on top but it reminded me of a game where the other team could have snatched it. Early on it was all Mayo for sure. Then, with Brady and O'Neill taken off the Mayo dominance went down. I wasn't impressed with the midfield of Harte and McGarritty at all. Brady (when he was on the field) was good, he was looking spritely and jumping about for balls in the centre. I think the problem for Mayo was that it was hard to raise themselves for the second half because the opposition was so poor in the first half, but I became increasingly worried that Limerick might have got a goal that could have really changed the outcome of the game. Anyway two points in the bag, nothing more. One thing is that I was half wary of O'Neill playing in the half-forward line before the game started, but after putting some fine passes together, my doubts were erased.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayomad

Didnt think the game was that bad,its just that we are a class apart from most teams in the country.When jom settles on a team we will be unbeatable.Come may it will be a bad time to be a galway man

stephenite

Quote from: mayomad on February 26, 2007, 09:33:21 PM
Didnt think the game was that bad,its just that we are a class apart from most teams in the country.When jom settles on a team we will be unbeatable.Come may it will be a bad time to be a galway man

Hover over the email icon on your profile and it comes up with rossnutter@gmail.com
Now, that means you have registered the handle Mayomad in order to come on here and start acting the goat and making ridiculous statements like the above.

Would you ever f**k off child

muppet

QuoteHover over the email icon on your profile and it comes up with rossnutter@gmail.com
Now, that means you have registered the handle Mayomad in order to come on here and start acting the goat and making ridiculous statements like the above.

I wonder does he have a Celtic jersey and tracksuit?
MWWSI 2017

OirthearMhaigheo

well said Stephenite, another example of rossie fixation with their superior neighbours.
get a life lads and leave that sh1te to the hoganstand