GAA SPREADS - Final Reminder

Started by sligoman2, February 02, 2007, 12:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac hinery

lads you're closing the weekly competition too early, there's still a few hours before Saturday games start but the picks are closed down  2 hours ago.

DickyRock

Lads, Sorry about the hurling spreads.

One of the lads works them out and emails them to me to stick them on the site. I fucked up this week and headed to the Sister in laws wedding and didn't post them. Landed back in the house there and noticed the email.

This week will be written off. I'll get next weeks posted as soon as possible.

Cheers

Niall

LaurelEye

Lads,

The only Division 2A match being played this weekend is London vs Leitrim. All the others are being held over until next weekend.
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

sligoman2

I understand but you must get your picks in before 2 on this Sunday.

The spreads will not change...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.......................
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

LaurelEye

QuoteI understand but you must get your picks in before 2 on this Sunday.

The spreads will not change...

Not looking for an extension - just pointing out that there are 4 matches there for which there aren't going to be any results, so it seems pointless displaying them.
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

Noname

is the hurling spreads going to be updated?

aontroim abu

whats happening with the hurling spreads this week? a lot of boys are off work tomorrow and may not have access to them. ???

gortnaleck

The hurling wasn't available for very long.Can I still get the Sunday games ?

ONeill

If possible, could you add these Hurling spreads for tomorrow, as it was impossible to reach computer: (ignoring the Saturday game)

Galway
Tipperary
Derry (bonus)
Louth
Donegal
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mickeys beard

Yeah same here.
Laois
Galway
Waterford
Derry
Tyrone
Donegal
Boil the Drawers!

Mickeys beard

Oh, I am "the sweemer", by the way!
Boil the Drawers!

gortnaleck

Hi Dickey
  If possible could you add these also
Galway
Waterford
Derry   Bonus
Louth
Donegal
               Thanks

aontroim abu

just back in this morning to find a 4 hour warning that the hurling spreads are up and will be closing at 4.00 on Saturday past. you have really got to be taking the piss now. FFS do you not realise that some lads dont have access at home and cant see these emails? at the start of the competition you used to give plenty of notice but 4 hours on a Saturday, when i had assumed you would be doing what you done last week and "fucked up" as you said, this is just not on

Blacksheep

Quote from: aontroim abu on April 11, 2007, 08:55:21 AM
just back in this morning to find a 4 hour warning that the hurling spreads are up and will be closing at 4.00 on Saturday past. you have really got to be taking the piss now. FFS do you not realise that some lads dont have access at home and cant see these emails? at the start of the competition you used to give plenty of notice but 4 hours on a Saturday, when i had assumed you would be doing what you done last week and "fucked up" as you said, this is just not on

Give the man a break FFS!!! This isn't his job you know. I miss the hurling spreads as much as anyone but I haven't the time to run the bloody thing.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

sligoman2

Spreads for the league semi-finals (DIV 1) are posted...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.