The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Karius has improved a lot recently in fairness. He does need to improve his punching to get height and distance. That's a couple of games now where his punch has been low, and ended up with shots/goals/panic stations.

TabClear

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 11, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: TabClear on April 11, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 11, 2018, 11:56:31 AM
Why is pep mentioning the off side goal at Anfield and the disallowed goal last night as the reason they lost
Don't have a degree in mathematics but do we not still win with away goals etc
Have some friends who are  mancs and that's all they want to talk about
Not the foul on VVD for the first goal or sterling clearly diving twice last night
I don't buy this theory that if second goal was allowed Man City go on to score one more and keep Liverpool scoreless in second half
For what it's worth I thought karius was to blame for both goals last night and Liverpool still needs a keeper come the summer

Think it's hsrsh to blame Karius for the first. The offside incident definitely. And that's the problem and why I agree we need a keeper as well. He has played reasonably well of late but you cannot keep making those types of errors.

Prior to karius rolling the ball out you can clearly see VVD to hold the ball or go long
VVD and Milner I think it was seen the city players pressing up and told karius not to go to them

you're right. I was thinking off whether he should have saved the shot. Him actually giving the ball to vvd was stupidity of the highest order

laoislad

Best 4 teams in Europe left now..
I don't care who we get in the draw.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on April 11, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

Me neither. Sure it's all an adventure now.

StGallsGAA

It doesn't matter who you get in the draw.... ;D

Capt Pat

Well Real have shown they are beatable, Bayern couldn't score against Sevilla and Roma are ordinary. I think we have a chance.

heganboy

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 11, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
[

Liverpool are in the draw though, aren't they?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

naka

Liverpool back were they belong
European royalty
Number six en route

From the Bunker

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 11, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

You are right! Liverpool's name is on the Trophy! European pedigree!

(You'll probably only see this in the morning before you go to school!)  ;D

Ball Hopper

Can Liverpool win the Champions League?

Very interesting discussion on the subject here...Craig Bellamy very impressive and Emma Hayes (Chelsea Ladies Manager) equally so in her analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZTPkW18WU

seafoid

sid waddellHero Member

Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread

« Reply #40267 on: April 10, 2018, 11:34:59 PM »

Passion > petrodollars
Soul > slavery
--------
Fenway sports is a community owned credit union committed to.sustainable pigeon racing.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

Quote from: Ball Hopper on April 13, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
Can Liverpool win the Champions League?

Can they win it? Of course they can. They are one of only 4 teams that can win it.

Will they win it? Maybe not.
As far as I'm concerned Liverpool are in bonus territory now. If you were told at the start of the season one English club would make the semi finals I doubt many would have picked Liverpool over the billion pound squads of Man City or Man United but yet here they are in the Semi Finals.

As AZ said above its all an adventure  now, whatever happens it's been a decent season and the future looks brighter than it has for many a year.
If they draw Munich or Madrid today all the pressure will be on them to go through to the final.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

TabClear

The thought of this draw grinding a bit on you is is it EC? Lol Never mind, you have the FA Cup Semi to look forward to.  ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: GJL on April 13, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Get her ready lads..

near as big an embarrassment as some arsehole who changes his username on a forum and then tries to continue on  ;D

#03 arena