?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

In hiding

Quote from: restorepride on October 29, 2017, 10:35:16 AM
Quote from: In hiding on October 29, 2017, 04:08:03 AM
not wishing to take anything away from an impressive slaughtneil victory but that's twice I've met their supporters. we have lots of crazies in tyrone but nothing to compare to the slaughtneil loonies. is this normal In derry
With totally unbalanced comments like above, maybe you should stay hidden. The Hideout in Maghera would be perfect.  Comment analysis suggests that you do "want to take ... away" from Slaughtneil's victory as no supporters were playing and that you are jealous. How many Tyrone clubs have even been in the All Ireland final, please remind us?
it's just a question. No need to be so precious

restorepride

And please remind the board of how many precious Tyrone clubs have played in All Ireland finals?

In hiding

Quote from: restorepride on October 29, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
And please remind the board of how many precious Tyrone clubs have played in All Ireland finals?
wow you fairly put me in my box there.
Maybe that excellent slaughtneil side will go one step further than just playing in an all Ireland final this year

Real Talk

Quote from: restorepride on October 28, 2017, 09:34:50 PM
Big win for Slaughtneil without Paul Bradley and then Chrissy to a black card for last 15-20. Probably just about deserved it though Omagh missed good goal chance at start of second half. Newbridge did turn it on in second half with wind advantage, 2-6 on the trot. For me Conor Doherty stood out at midfield.
Always think Paul Bradley is very effective for them ...... was he injured ??

restorepride

Quote from: Real Talk on October 29, 2017, 07:19:10 PM
Big win for Slaughtneil without Paul Bradley and then Chrissy to a black card for last 15-20. Probably just about deserved it though Omagh missed good goal chance at start of second half. Newbridge did turn it on in second half with wind advantage, 2-6 on the trot. For me Conor Doherty stood out at midfield.
As far as I am aware he is still injured. He also missed the Kilcoo game.

Wildweasel74

if you think they are crazy now, should sent them in the 70`s lol

JoG2

He's a huge player for Slaughtneil. Free taking aside, he has a huge amount of possessions every game and uses the ball well.

Thought all the first half wides might come back to haunt the Robbies yesterday, but they just know how to win these kind of games. Christ Omagh were incredibly defensive.. At times all 15 players in or around their 45.

restorepride

Quote from: JoG2 on October 29, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

He's a huge player for Slaughtneil. Free taking aside, he has a huge amount of possessions every game and uses the ball well.

Thought all the first half wides might come back to haunt the Robbies yesterday, but they just know how to win these kind of games. Christ Omagh were incredibly defensive.. At times all 15 players in or around their 45.
Agree totally. Could understand Omagh's defensiveness in first half against strong wind but throughout the second half as well? That was maybe their downfall as they even had Rodgers under pressure when they did attack.  In Bradley's absence thought McGuigan's free taking against wind was excellent - on his right side but very mature.

lenny

He was a v good player but he's done now. Now that he's out of the team can't see him getting his place back. They're more than capable of winning without him.

restorepride

Quote from: lenny on October 29, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

He was a v good player but he's done now. Now that he's out of the team can't see him getting his place back. They're more than capable of winning without him.
Not sure about that!  I would still start him before Paudie.

theticklemister

not wishing to take anything away from an impressive slaughtneil victory but that's twice I've met their supporters. we have lots of crazies in tyrone but nothing to compare to the slaughtneil loonies. is this normal In derry

Yeah your right lad; they all speak a fecking weird language up there, whatever the feck it is.

Oh aye........ it's our own native language.

In hiding

Quote from: theticklemister on October 30, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

Yeah your right lad; they all speak a fecking weird language up there, whatever the feck it is.

Oh aye........ it's our own native language.

nah, heard plenty of words spoken and shouted alright but not one in our native language. anyways sorry I said anything about it. Really good side with passionate support. Leave it at that

Derry Optimist

For the last three years Damian McErlain  officially announced the names of his Minor panel for the following year's Ulster Minor competitions during the month of October. This  early, yearly announcement  was a hallmark of his ability to organise his players  in a thoroughly efficient manner which resulted in Derry reaching three successive Ulster finals and winning two of them,albeit with groups of very talented players. With a likely earlier start for the 2018 Ulster U17 championship it is imperative that the County Board make an announcement shortly as to who they are going to appoint as the County U17 manager.Perhaps they are having difficulty in getting a suitable candidate to follow in the very successful footsteps of McErlain.After two promising years with the U21  U21 side one also would have thought that

Derry Optimist

The gremlins got in the way of my last post!!!The complete last  line should have read.One would have thought that after two fairly successful years with the U21 County team that Fergal P McCusker would have been automatically selected as manager for the U20 team in 2018.

oneclubonelife

Rumour has it that the new U17 management team has been appointed and it is Paddy Campbell, think he managed Castledawson and Steelstown ,as the manager, and Fabian Muldoon and Ronan Rocks as the coaches / trainers. There is probably a few other faces in about the set up.