Kildare v Mayo NFL 2nd Feb 2014

Started by Dinny Breen, January 28, 2014, 04:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: larryin89 on February 04, 2014, 07:44:03 PM
Quote from: ross4life on February 03, 2014, 04:48:30 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 03, 2014, 04:16:27 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 03, 2014, 09:58:04 AM
There was lads beside us looking for black cards for every foul, it was hilarious

Haha, us too.

By the way, I would like to apologise to Kildare fans for the greatest 'gobdaw' ever at a match. All he did was constant pathetic wind up attempts on Kildare fans about the reffing decisions, which annoyed me from the 10th minute on. Fair play to the fans for their non-reaction to him, whoever he was. He turned to me when 30 minutes had elapsed and asked 'Should it not be half time now?, All League games are 30 mins a half I thought'. ::) Kept on his pathetic wind up attempts throughout the whole match.

I felt like turning on him and telling him to shut up at one stage, but I didn't heed him.

Sounds like Larryin89?

Is that a question ? I really get under your skin, don't i. For the record , I don't wind anyone up at games but I will never make a secret of my hatred for all things roscommon.

You don't get under my skin if you did i would use the ignore feature on here & elsewhere however i find it strange that middle aged man feels the need to jump from forum to forum trolling like teenager.

Good to hear you don't wind anyone up at games (I'll take your word on that) couldn't care less if you hate all things Roscommon that's your business.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

macdanger2

Just watched the match back again and Brophy actually got 4 of his 6 points off caff - perhaps he didn't play as well as I thought he did at the time

moysider

Bit of a curate's egg of a game from Caff. Read the game brilliant at times but didn't give brophy enough respect and didn't get close enough and gave him far too much time. Its unlikely to happen again. Wouldn't know a lot about the young lad. Caffs the type of player that would usually have his homework done for a forward.

maigheo

Good article in the Mayo News on the game where Edwin Mcgreal breaks down the game regards possessions and positive and negative plays for each player.Gives a different perspective on how players performed

Donnellys Hollow

I thought Boyle was marking Pa Brophy for most of the first half. He never looked comfortable in the full back line and I am surprised that he has been named there again for Mayo this Sunday. Brophy won a lot of ball out in front of Cafferkey in the 2013 league fixture in Castlebar IIRC.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?