Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

It's frightening really how even young people can quite literally be here today and gone tomorrow...Age doesn't seem to figure in death nowadays.
I recently heard of a 17 year old lad who died suddenly.
Modern life, especially in the Ireland of today, is taking it's toll in a lot of hidden ways such as stress, worry and the rest of it.

None of us know what's around the corner, and nowadays, maybe that's just as well.

My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

J70

Haven't been around here much lately, but I do remember Ardmhachaabu from some threads I was active on. Very, very sad, especially with, apparently, a couple of young children left behind. RIP. :-[

Milltown Row2

Called today at Stephens mothers house and to say it was emotional is an understatement, was pure sadness and shock at his death.

True to his character he is was in his Armagh shirt, spoke to his heart broken sister and explained that i worked with him and told her about his Gaa Board friends and how they felt after hearing the tragic news.

Funeral is at 11 from Dunmurray tomorrow

Rest in peace Stephen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

anportmorforjfc

fitzroyalty

RIP. Condolences to his young family.

deiseach

Makes you wonder how many posters who are no longer with us are genuinely no longer with us. Condolences to his family and friends

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 07, 2010, 05:55:13 PM
Called today at Stephens mothers house and to say it was emotional is an understatement, was pure sadness and shock at his death.

True to his character he is was in his Armagh shirt, spoke to his heart broken sister and explained that i worked with him and told her about his Gaa Board friends and how they felt after hearing the tragic news.

Funeral is at 11 from Dunmurray tomorrow

Rest in peace Stephen

Thanks a million MR for representing us.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Was just about to say the same thing O Neill. Fair play MR

Mack the finger

I was with his family today and its just incredibly difficult to take in. As others have already said,
he leaves behind two young boys and a wife and a family who loved Stephen very, very much.
Its hard for me to say too much at the moment but its heartening to see so many messages
of support from the posters here and how highly many of you thought of him.
At some point, down the line, I'll show this thread to his family to let them see the messages of condolonce and support from Stephens Gaaboard friends.

Throw ball

Have never been aware of his identity but having been in mass today am putting two and two together. I have not seen Stephen in about twenty five years and when I heard today was terribly shocked. His late father was a friend of my fathers when the family lived in Armagh. Always found his contributions to the board well observed. My prayers are with his family. Tragic. Rest in peace Stephen.

Dougal Maguire

Very sad news indeed. RIP
Careful now

snoopdog

Rest in peace Ardmhachaabu. thoughts and prayers with your family

mackers

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

downgirl

Only a week ago I was wondering why the Ireland shinty/hurling panel had an Armagh man on it, ardmhachaabbu enlighted me on facebook saying that in fact he was a brilliant hurler and that Armagh are a good up and coming team.  An Armagh man through and through, like many others have said, every photo of him on facebook has he has his armagh jersey on.  Thoughts are with his wife, boys and his family.  RIP.