NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

I've a trade pending, but one which will not be completed before 4pm - I'm guessing I have no choice but to pick none of the players involved, is that the case?

I'm also fecked because I'll be down a defensive player, and I won't be able to draft a new one, but nothing I can do there. I have all three Patriots running backs, and if I bin one of them, nothing surer but he'll be the main man when the smoke clears.

AZOffaly

LS. I don't think Trades are locked. It's the 'Add' and 'Drop' functionality that is locked. You should be okay. (I think).

mc_grens

Minder any word on the trade I have pending with you?

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on September 20, 2008, 01:11:04 PM
Bollocks i forgot i will take a look now
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on September 20, 2008, 01:11:04 PM

Mc Grens i have no pending trade with you according to Yahoo !

mc_grens

not pending, proposed. Wait, I might have a case of mistaken identity. Who is managing Big Apple Orchards?

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on September 20, 2008, 03:26:04 PM
not pending, proposed. Wait, I might have a case of mistaken identity. Who is managing Big Apple Orchards?
Not me mc grens

thejuice

hope to turn around my fortunes today, heres hoping
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

105 points and still didnt win unless Chris Chambers has a big night tonight for San Diego !

thejuice

Anyone have Ronnie Brown from Miami? 4 rushing TD's and a Passing TD,  :o un-frickin-real.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

No unfortunately i didnt anyway but i picked up Ed Reed from Baltimore off waivers last week and he returned an INT for a Touchdown, couldnt believe nobody had him with his record of interceptions.

Anuone interested in a trade for Steven Jackson?

Gabriel_Hurl

O'Neill - ya hoor       91.42 - 92.35

Lone Shark

Quote from: Minder on September 22, 2008, 09:22:44 AM
Anuone interested in a trade for Steven Jackson?

Could be. What are you looking for?

declan85

Quote from: thejuice on September 22, 2008, 09:18:26 AM
Anyone have Ronnie Brown from Miami? 4 rushing TD's and a Passing TD,  :o un-frickin-real.

Yes yes i did  :D :D :D