Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: REDCOL on September 18, 2010, 07:04:32 PM
Garrymore 2-8 Ballinrobe 1-9

Caolan Crowe Man of Match

Declan Corcoran tried for this award with 10 yellow cards and 2 reds in a clean game. Lord Save Us

Clean game my arse. Each of those cards were deserved. Declan Corcoran is one of the finest refs in the county. With comments like that its no wonder there's a shortage.

REDCOL

Declan had a stinker and if the truth hurts so be it. Are referees to be immune from critiscm because we have a shortage of referees.  He made a complete mess of the game yesterday, he had a bad day. He is not looking after womens football now and yes contact and tackling is allowed in the mens game.

Farrandeelin

QuoteDeclan had a stinker

What's new there? ::)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Quote from: StoneWall on September 13, 2010, 10:53:30 PM
Senior
Castlebar v Knockmore
Shrule-Glencorrib v Ballintubber

I'd expect Ballintubber to beat Shrule; the Knockmore/Castlebar game will be tight though - if we can break even at midfield I'd expect our forwards to score enough to win it. If we struggle at MF, we're in bother. A wet day and a tiight game would probably suit us.

I trust Knockmore will have the support of all our North Mayo neighbours on Sunday ;P.

ballinaman

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 21, 2010, 06:41:49 PM
Senior
Castlebar v Knockmore

I'd expect Ballintubber to beat Shrule; the Knockmore/Castlebar game will be tight though - if we can break even at midfield I'd expect our forwards to score enough to win it. If we struggle at MF, we're in bother. A wet day and a tiight game would probably suit us.

I trust Knockmore will have the support of all our North Mayo neighbours on Sunday ;P.
Aye, car flag up already here.

stephenite

Quote from: ballinaman on September 22, 2010, 03:24:20 AM
Senior
Castlebar v Knockmore

:D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: stephenite on September 22, 2010, 04:09:42 AM
Senior
Castlebar v Knockmore

Knowing ballinaman personally I'd say he means it.

ballinaman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 22, 2010, 10:39:45 AM
Quote from: stephenite on September 22, 2010, 04:09:42 AM
Senior
Castlebar v Knockmore

Knowing ballinaman personally I'd say he means it.
:D Planting the flag ontop of the harbour bridge tomorrow while i'm at it....

Mayo GAA

Previews of the Mayo Senior, Intermediate and Junior semi-finals are up on www.mayogaa.com

A cracking weekend awaits!

moysider

Talk that the county final will be put back because of the FBD final trip. Can anybody confirm this?

Farrandeelin

Moysider, that's only if Castlebar win on Sunday. They had a few players on the FBD panel in January. Don't worry, it won't have to be postponed. ;)

Farrandeelin

Parke beat Lahardane by 4 points 1-11 to 1-7 this evening in Knockmore, poor enough game. Lahardane got 1-1 early on, then Parke went to town on them for the rest of the second half. They seemed to be cruising to victory when they had a man sent off, Lahardane got their game together and made a comeback but it was too little, too late. Lahardane had a man sent off in the closing stages as well.

Farrandeelin

From mayogaa.ie
IFC Semi-finals
Tourmakeady 0-9 Belmullet 0-8.
Burrishoole 0-12 Kiltimagh 1-8

SFC Relegation Play-off
Kiltane 1-11 Moy Davitts 1-10. Moy Davitts intermediate next year.

IFC Relegation Play-off
Kilmeena 1-13 Crossmolina Deel Rovers 'B' 1-9. Will Cross have 2 Junior teams next year???

JFC Semi final
Islandeady 1-14 Louisburgh 2-9.

mayo51

castlebar 1.03  knockmore 0.04 ht.  oneill not playing due to broken hand.declan sweeny also gone off during 1st half

ludermor

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 25, 2010, 08:53:55 PM
From mayogaa.ie

SFC Relegation Play-off
Kiltane 1-11 Moy Davitts 1-10. Moy Davitts intermediate next year.

Fair play to the lads, managed to survive for another year. Its getting tougher though especailly with 2 of their best players playing in london ( playing in the London Senior Final next weekend)