Knockmore V Castlebar Mitchels 2pm on Sunday, September 26 at McHale Park
Ballintubber V Shrule/Glencorrib 3:30pm on Sunday, September 26 at McHale Park

Intermediate
Burrishoole V Kiltimagh 4pm on Saturday, September 25 at McHale Park
Tourmakeady V Belmullet 5:30pm on Saturday, September 25 at McHale Park

Junior
Parke/Ardnaree V Lahardane 5pm on Saturday, September 25 in Knockmore
Louisburgh V Islandeady 5pm on Saturday, September 25 in Westport

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10812:mayo-club-championship-semi-final-draws-made&catid=14&Itemid=100008

REDCOL

Horan accepts GAA's invite

Mike Finnerty

WELL-KNOWN GAA journalist and broadcaster, Liam Horan, has accepted an invitation by the Mayo GAA executive to become chairman of the county's Strategic Review Committee.
The Ballinrobe native has already done some early groundwork on an 'Action Plan' which will form the basis for the development of the GAA in Mayo over the coming years.
"I've accepted the invitation of the Mayo GAA executive and I've been asked to put together an outline proposal," Horan told The Mayo News last night.
"Having spoken to some people I respect in Mayo GAA circles, that proposal will be put to the Mayo GAA executive. My plan is to draw in a wide number of people who have Mayo GAA at heart and to facilitate as much discussion as possible.
"Within a couple of weeks, things should be a lot clearer," he concluded.
The Mayo News understands that this 'Action Plan' will form a vital part of the Mayo GAA strategy over the next five to ten years as it will be working in conjunction with the county's 'Strategic Plan' which is due to be submitted to Croke Park later this year.

Mayo4Sam

I have a lot of time for Horan, will be interesting to see what proposal he comes up with
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AbbeySider

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 14, 2010, 11:26:26 PM
I have a lot of time for Horan, will be interesting to see what proposal he comes up with

I have massive tine for him, a Gaa man through and through. I dont think he is they type to pander to to anyone either

Mayo GAA

Mayo GAA is on Facebook. Please add us if you can. Either search for Mayo GAA or follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001200153783

Will have regular updates from most games of significance (including the three Under 21 finals on Saturday next), would appreciate anyone's help in getting the word out there. Thanks.

muppet

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 14, 2010, 11:26:26 PM

A great Gaa man and a sound fella.
MWWSI 2017

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: REDCOL on September 14, 2010, 02:25:15 PM
Horan accepts GAA's invite

Mike Finnerty

WELL-KNOWN GAA journalist and broadcaster, Liam Horan, has accepted an invitation by the Mayo GAA executive to become chairman of the county's Strategic Review Committee.
The Ballinrobe native has already done some early groundwork on an 'Action Plan' which will form the basis for the development of the GAA in Mayo over the coming years.
"I've accepted the invitation of the Mayo GAA executive and I've been asked to put together an outline proposal," Horan told The Mayo News last night.
"Having spoken to some people I respect in Mayo GAA circles, that proposal will be put to the Mayo GAA executive. My plan is to draw in a wide number of people who have Mayo GAA at heart and to facilitate as much discussion as possible.
"Within a couple of weeks, things should be a lot clearer," he concluded.
The Mayo News understands that this 'Action Plan' will form a vital part of the Mayo GAA strategy over the next five to ten years as it will be working in conjunction with the county's 'Strategic Plan' which is due to be submitted to Croke Park later this year.

If he is allowed to do the work that needs to be done, then this could be as important an appointment as the next senior manager.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Farrandeelin

I just want to congratulate the Ballina minors on winning the North Mayo title, they won by 15 points and were the best team on the evening. Our boys gave it their best but it wasn't good enough. :-X :-\
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

U-21 A, B, and C finals on this evening.

U-21 A
Ballintubber v Castlebar Mitchels

U-21 B
Ballinrobe v Garrymore

U-21 C
Ardmoy v Islandeady

stephenite

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 17, 2010, 09:40:55 PM
I just want to congratulate the Ballina minors on winning the North Mayo title, they won by 15 points and were the best team on the evening.

Very sporting of you Farrandeelin, fair play

AbbeySider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 18, 2010, 10:04:44 AM

U-21 A

U-21 B
Ballinrobe v Garrymore

U-21 C
Ardmoy v Islandeady

5-3 to the tubber at half time. We had a very strong wind in first half

AbbeySider

Quote from: AbbeySider on September 18, 2010, 04:42:52 PM

U-21 A

U-21 B
Ballinrobe v Garrymore

U-21 C
Ardmoy v Islandeady

Down by 3, Mitchells got a goal

AbbeySider

Quote from: AbbeySider on September 18, 2010, 04:58:05 PM
Quote from: AbbeySider on September 18, 2010, 04:42:52 PM

U-21 A

U-21 B
Ballinrobe v Garrymore

U-21 C
Ardmoy v Islandeady

Down by 3, Mitchells got a goal

Finished 3-5 to 7, well done Castlebar

Farrandeelin

What about the B and C finals?

REDCOL

Garrymore 2-8 Ballinrobe 1-9

Caolan Crowe Man of Match

Declan Corcoran tried for this award with 10 yellow cards and 2 reds in a clean game. Lord Save Us