Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AbbeySider on February 04, 2010, 12:13:25 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 04, 2010, 09:54:53 AM
well group 4 definately is the group of death , as for our group Ballintubber and Claremorris to come through

:D
The games start already!
Com'on Deel, the dog in the street knows that the only ones out of that group are Crossmolina and Claremorris.

we will be lucky to come 4th Abbeysider , are we playing you in cross if so will have to meet for a scoop or 2
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

REDCOL

Deel Rover dont be trying to take our spot at the bottom. We would get dizzy if we finished any higher than 4th. :P

Farrandeelin

well group 4 definately is the group of death , as for our group Ballintubber and Claremorris to come through

That would be nice. ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 04, 2010, 02:53:09 PM

That would be nice. ;)

Interesting....  ;)

RedandGreenSniper

Time for someone to stop playing mind games. I'm a Castlebar man and I reckon we'll cruise through the group and get yer money on us now to win the county title.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

mrhardyannual

Is Billy Fitz managing Garry this year. Great move if he is.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 05, 2010, 12:21:30 AM
Time for someone to stop playing mind games. I'm a Castlebar man and I reckon we'll cruise through the group and get yer money on us now to win the county title.

Never thought a Breaffy man would want the Mitchells doing so well! ;)

REDCOL

John Nally is Garrymore manager, Billy Fitz part of the backroom team

Mayo4Sam

Moy davitts have a great chance to cine thru.
Delighted to see Ballina in our group, always good for a battle. Bring back the glory days when we went 8 years with losing a single league, cup or championship match to the townies.
Ballagh will be massive favourites, not a lot between the other 3
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 05, 2010, 09:30:55 AM
Delighted to see Ballina in our group, always good for a battle. Bring back the glory days when we went 8 years with losing a single league, cup or championship match to the townies.
Says a fair abit about Knockmore's mentality when you consider beating Ballina as glory days, should be more concerned with winning cups surely?The chip seems to be a sizeable one, holding Knockmore back ;) Between Knockmore and Ballagh with Ballina and Ballinrobe having an equal outside bet to sneak 2nd spot IMO.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ballinaman on February 05, 2010, 09:49:06 AM
Says a fair abit about Knockmore's mentality when you consider beating Ballina as glory days, should be more concerned with winning cups surely?The chip seems to be a sizeable one, holding Knockmore back ;) Between Knockmore and Ballagh with Ballina and Ballinrobe having an equal outside bet to sneak 2nd spot IMO.

Now now ballinaman, everyone in North Mayo (excluding yourselves) is delighted when ye lose at any level. I've spoken to people from Lahardane, Bonniconlon and even Kilcommon GAA clubs. PS, we won a few cupeens in those days too.  ;)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 05, 2010, 11:11:24 AM

Now now ballinaman, everyone in North Mayo (excluding yourselves) is delighted when ye lose at any level. I've spoken to people from Lahardane, Bonniconlon and even Kilcommon GAA clubs. PS, we won a few cupeens in those days too.  ;)

i'm happy whevener Ballina or Knockmore loose  ;) :D ;D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Farrandeelin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 05, 2010, 11:33:30 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 05, 2010, 11:11:24 AM

i'm happy whevener Ballina or Knockmore loose  ;) :D ;D

What else would you expect from a Deel man? ;D

Mayo4Sam

Ya people have always quesioned Knockmore mens mentality, we've long been known as shrinking violets.

Anyway back to reality, having had a think about you have to say Ballina are a shambles at the minute and it'll take a lot of work to get them sorted out before Summer but having said that they do still have the players. Ballinrobe we're too far away last year but can they make the next step?
Ballagh seem to have digressed since hanley left, hard to tell.
And we've a good team but prob short on forwards, asking lots of O'neill and he cant go on forever, big year for killer if we can get him back. Think we'll defo see McLaughlin in the forward line
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Farrandeelin

Munnelly gone will be a loss as well. Hopefully the younger lads will step up to the plate for us this year though.