Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 13, 2012, 05:03:03 PM
Quote from: sans pessimism on August 12, 2012, 11:12:51 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 12, 2012, 10:15:10 PM
Quote from: maigheo on August 12, 2012, 06:24:49 PM
ballintubber 0.11 castlebar 0.08 sin e.Tubber v cross  and knockmore v ballaghdreen in the semifinals
Good win for us today by 11 points was expecting a lot more from westport considering that they have beaten us the last 2 games . We haven't a chance against tubber just happy to get to the semi final's.
Ha!

Hilarious Deel!
If the truth be told a fair few Crossmolina players and supporters were high-fiving and hand shaking each other after the Tubber - Mitchels game! Its in the bag for ye sure!

Good to have ya back abbeysider  ;) . Go on out of that a couple of weeks ago we were 20-1 to win the moclair cup so we know where we stand . We are up against it but we will give it a lash anyway. For a lot of these lads it's their 1st county final and we are delighted with the progress made this year
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

spuds

By saying anything else is trying to play cute but it is all on for our 3 in a row. Really cannot see us getting bate, pressure will come in Connacht club as we have under performed and time to make a right go at it. Mitchells were the big threat.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

sans pessimism

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 13, 2012, 07:36:47 PM
ballintubber 0.11 castlebar 0.08 sin e.Tubber v cross  and knockmore v ballaghdreen in the semifinals
Good win for us today by 11 points was expecting a lot more from westport considering that they have beaten us the last 2 games . We haven't a chance against tubber just happy to get to the semi final's.
Ha!

Hilarious Deel!
If the truth be told a fair few Crossmolina players and supporters were high-fiving and hand shaking each other after the Tubber - Mitchels game! Its in the bag for ye sure!

Good to have ya back abbeysider  ;) . Go on out of that a couple of weeks ago we were 20-1 to win the moclair cup so we know where we stand . We are up against it but we will give it a lash anyway. For a lot of these lads it's their 1st county final and we are delighted with the progress made this year
Timing yeer run perfectly Deeler!!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

AbbeySider

Quote from: sans pessimism on August 13, 2012, 08:40:01 PM
Ha!

Hilarious Deel!

Timing yeer run perfectly Deeler!!

Exactly!
Cross have made it to the semi's under the radar, nicely set up after a lot of injures during the year. Things are coming right for ye at the right time, and Gardiner has still to come back!
Ye will take serious stopping...

the Deel Rover

Quote from: spuds on August 13, 2012, 08:36:10 PM
By saying anything else is trying to play cute but it is all on for our 3 in a row. Really cannot see us getting bate, pressure will come in Connacht club as we have under performed and time to make a right go at it. Mitchells were the big threat.

Exactly spuds . Ye are the most experienced team left and i'm sure winning connact is what ye are after .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AbbeySider

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 13, 2012, 09:53:48 PM

Exactly spuds . Ye are the most experienced team left and i'm sure winning connact is what ye are after .

Don't agree with you Spuds. Nothing is certain. Thought we performed against Corofin but were beaten by a better team on the day. We may have under preformed against Kilreran was a game we could have an but experience beat us on the day. Crossmolina and Ballagh are still massive threats.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 13, 2012, 10:00:04 PM

Don't agree with you Spuds. Nothing is certain. Thought we performed against Corofin but were beaten by a better team on the day. We may have under preformed against Kilreran was a game we could have an but experience beat us on the day. Crossmolina and Ballagh are still massive threats.

Deelin won't be happy with ya  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

I wasn't impressed with Mitchells at all spuds.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AbbeySider

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 13, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Quote from: AbbeySider on August 13, 2012, 10:00:04 PM

Deelin won't be happy with ya  ;)

I just think Howley, Munnelly and O Neil are big losses so I can't see them beating Ballagh, but I could be wrong. It could be an all North Mayo final yet!  ;)

macdanger2

Serious confidence from the Crossmolina bucks!!!

AbbeySider

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 13, 2012, 11:27:25 PM

Bejaysus how did I miss that one! They are writing their name on the Paddy Moclair cup as we speak!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 14, 2012, 10:10:58 AM

Bejaysus how did I miss that one! They are writing their name on the Paddy Moclair cup as we speak!

:D :D i noticed my error last night but i thought i'd let it slide . Never mind the moclair it's Andy we want to see again  ;) :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AbbeySider

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 14, 2012, 10:17:10 AM

:D :D i noticed my error last night but i thought i'd let it slide . Never mind the moclair it's Andy we want to see again  ;) :D

;D
Thats confidence for ya, at least your being honest now!  ;)

And I see Moyles was putting the Crossmolina bucks through their paces on Enniscrone beach yesterday evening, only a day after the club quarters!?

Serious push going on in North Mayo...  ;)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 14, 2012, 10:31:40 AM

;D

And I see Moyles was putting the Crossmolina bucks through their paces on Enniscrone beach yesterday evening, only a day after the club quarters!?

Ye don't miss a lot Abbesider . Ah there is the black pig festival on in enniscrone this week so they were probably having a few cool ones to celebrate the win over westport  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AbbeySider

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 14, 2012, 10:34:36 AM
Quote from: AbbeySider on August 14, 2012, 10:31:40 AM

;D

Ye don't miss a lot Abbesider . Ah there is the black pig festival on in enniscrone this week so they were probably having a few cool ones to celebrate the win over westport  ;)

Ah the festival was on, of course... that must be it so!
I must tell Rocky too as he was wondering where all the Corssmolina lads were on Sunday evening after the match... normally they would have be in for a few ;)