The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

nrico2006

Hard pitch didnt suit Liverpool sure. Suited WBA though
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AZOffaly

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

where did they play United last week? That pitch suited them better.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
Goal difference improved too

Improved from a 2-2? That's some going, but with Liverpool's better GD they should win the second place cup
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 21, 2018, 10:54:00 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
Goal difference improved too

Improved from a 2-2? That's some going, but with Liverpool's better GD they should win the second place cup

Goals scored  ;)

David McKeown

Just reading Klopp's post match interview and it would seem he was a bit of a sore loser although I'm only reading them so may not be as it reads.

"I don't feel that point will help West Brom massively. It feels like a complete waste of points; they don't need it. We would have needed it. They are all happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league. It's kind of a strange situation."

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Minder

Quote from: David McKeown on April 21, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
Just reading Klopp's post match interview and it would seem he was a bit of a sore loser although I'm only reading them so may not be as it reads.

"I don't feel that point will help West Brom massively. It feels like a complete waste of points; they don't need it. We would have needed it. They are all happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league. It's kind of a strange situation."

He was severely pissed off in the interview I saw immediately after the game.

quit yo jibbajabba

Dont think it was klopps finest moment tbf

nrico2006

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 21, 2018, 10:49:50 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
where did they play United last week? That pitch suited them better.
Nothing to do with the pitch
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Avondhu star

Liverpool will always find some excuse
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Over the Bar

Quote from: David McKeown on April 21, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Utterly disgraceful comments about a club in a  relegation battle.  "Complete waste of points"???

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 21, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
Dont think it was klopps finest moment tbf
Meh, it was heat of the moment stuff. He's not at it every week like some other managers.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl