You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Women walkers...Why must they walk 5 abrest on a country road and then not get into a single file as a car approaches? Was driving a back road around Dunboyne today when i met 5 women walking all spread out across the road,I had to stop because there was a car coming the other way and then swerve around the walkers they gave me a look then as if i had somehow upset their walking routine......FAT ARSE BITCHES >:(

Also i hate those f**kers who are out walking and walk straight across a entrance to an estate without out looking to see if  a car is turning into or out of said estate,and even if there is a car coming the car is suppose to stop to let walker cross first  >:(

Women golfers...  >:(self explantory the two should never come together golf and women just doesn't work

Women who change their mind 5 times about what way their new kitchen is going to look like and then complain that your charging them extra even though i have moved every socket and switch on the wall about 20 f**king times as she keeps changing the design of the kitchen... >:(

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Im not in good form tonight >:( >:( >:(

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteWomen who change their mind 5 times about what way their new kitchen is going to look like and then complain that your charging them extra even though i have moved every socket and switch on the wall about 20 f**king times as she keeps changing the design of the kitchen... Angry
Not as bad as some tube, who's taken the day off work (usually from photocopying) to  stand at your shoulder the whole day offering his advice.    ::) 
Oh and he breaks for tea breaks and lunch that you're not invited to! 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

QuoteWomen golfers...  >:(self explantory the two should never come together golf and women just doesn't work

Its all in the name Laois Lad:  GentleMen only Ladies Forbidden

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Fishead_Sam

People who ring me at about 5 to 5 on a Friday evening an rant on for 25 minutes on the phone & then expects me to ring people to sort out their problems, when no-one is going to answer their phones after 5pm anyways. Aragh.  >:(

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2007, 06:45:29 PM
Samaritans?

Ya 9-5 monday to friday :D

O'Neill that was the funniest fckn post in a long time.

Farrandeelin

When driving on country boreens and pull in and it's not acknowledged by other drivers, i.e they look at you as if you've 10 heads! >:(

Drivers of Dublin Bus.

Taxi drivers.

RTE analysts especially Kevin McStay saying 'turnover' instead of 'gave the ball away'. FFS that really grinds my gears.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

corn02

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tyroneboi

Those idiots who stand behind managers when they are being interviewed after a match. They look like absolute idiots - every single one of them!!! >:( >:( >:(

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Arriving at the bus stop just as the bus has just left!  >:(
Tbc....

ExiledGael

Driving happily along a main road only to get stuck in absolute miles of traffic because the police have closed both lanes of traffic to transport a f**king boat up the f**king motorway to Lough Neagh travelling at two miles an hour with no room in either lane to get past, costing me three f**king hours of free time on a Sunday, and the dicks don't even have the cop on to put a diversion in operation.
Think my gears were ground to record levels, never been so pissed off in my life  >:(

Louth Exile

This weather!! but its not the actuall weather itself, its people f**king moaning about it. Yes it is pissing outside, get over it, you live in Ireland you should be used it by now I know I am. I hate people talking about the weather

(I'd be a great wee country if we could only roof it)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 04, 2007, 02:09:25 PM
This weather!! but its not the actuall weather itself, its people f**king moaning about it. Yes it is pissing outside, get over it, you live in Ireland you should be used it by now I know I am. I hate people talking about the weather

(I'd be a great wee country if we could only roof it)

Quit talking about it then!
Testing Accessibility