Kildare v Cork July 25th Semple Stadium 7pm

Started by Dinny Breen, July 13, 2015, 09:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Hound

I don't know what was more surprising:

Kildare looking like a good football team

or

Marty Duffy looking like a good ref

heffo

Well done Kildare, great performance and hope you give Kerry a good rattle

ballinaman

Well done Kildare. Watched back the match last night. Cruciate for Alan O'Connor, recurrent hammer,dislocated shoulder...serious injuries.

Hound

Quote from: heffo on July 26, 2015, 08:25:46 AM
Well done Kildare, great performance and hope you give Keryyba good rattle
People have been focusing more on Cork being bad, but the quality of Kildare's play was really good, pretty much from 1 to 15. Great performance and great entertainment.

Although I don't think you could rely on them repeating that level of performance

Ohtoohtobe

Just reading a few boys on the Kildare forum mulling over whether Ryan should be sacked.
In case anyone underestimates the depth of some people's stupidity.

Go home ref

It's a long time since I walked out of a game as proud as that. What a performance Paul Cribben was worth the 20 quid alone

Denn Forever

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on July 26, 2015, 11:38:35 AM
Just reading a few boys on the Kildare forum mulling over whether Ryan should be sacked.
In case anyone underestimates the depth of some people's stupidity.

What reasons were they giving?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Ohtoohtobe

One off win doesn't make up for bad league relegations, Cork knackered anyway, etc. Couple suggested they need to rattle Kerry for him to be kept.
You couldn't make it up.

Dinny Breen

The argument against is still stronger than for. You are doing exactly what the against side are doing except you have taken up the opposite end of the spectrum. Leave it till after the Kerry game.
#newbridgeornowhere

Go home ref

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on July 26, 2015, 12:09:24 PM
One off win doesn't make up for bad league relegations, Cork knackered anyway, etc. Couple suggested they need to rattle Kerry for him to be kept.
You couldn't make it up.

Shower of morons I wonder how many of them were even at the game?

Ohtoohtobe

Dinny are you saying you think we should get rid of him after four championship wins including our best in 15 years, with a squad decimated by retirements, Aussie Rules and defections? Really?

Dinny Breen

How was our league campaign? How was our Leinster Championship campaign? Why have so many players retired opted out including the farcical handling of JD? There is a bigger picture, he has certainly put a lot in the bank with these last three games but he made a lot of withdrawals before that.
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo