Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 09, 2017, 01:53:01 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 09, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 09, 2017, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 09, 2017, 01:35:17 PM
God the Cardinals are awful

Whole division is very underwhelming at the minute.

The NFC Worst again.

Looking forward to tonight. Bizarrely, there's a bit of a family connection to Mitch Trubisky so hoping he can do well. Bears without Trevathan and Willie Young is disappointing as the defence is overall not bad and I'd have fancied them against Case Keenum but with a few guys gone already and those two out it could be difficult.

Bradford is expected to play for the vikings tonight at QB

TabClear

Quote from: lurganblue on October 09, 2017, 03:24:11 PM
Nasty looking injury for OBJ

Both him and Jj Watt could be done for season.  Broken ankle and leg respectively. 

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 05, 2017, 12:13:09 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 05, 2017, 11:55:55 AM
I listened to it again. I'm sure he was just comparing it to his day to day QB and WRs room where they talk about Routes all day, with other players and coaches, and it sounded odd coming from a woman. But man, even in that sense giving him the benefit of the doubt it sounds stupid. She's a professional reporter, in the NFL. Why wouldn't she talk about routes and route running?

Exactly. It's not like there are very few female sports reporters.

I wonder what would happen if male sports reporters were allowed to enter female changing rooms when the athletes were changing/showering etc?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 09, 2017, 06:53:24 PM
Seanie, Mitch is the pride of Mentor, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb.  His sister doesn't still live there, does she?

She's in college. Think his family are still there. They were afraid he was going to get drafted by the Browns!!!!

AZOffaly

Love that fake punt call last night. What an execution as well.

Gabriel_Hurl

Broke my 6 game losing streak at Leafs games last night

That kid from your parish is pretty good AZ  ;)

AZOffaly

Matthews? Yeah, sure he'd be a natural skating on all the frozen ponds in Scottsdale :)

Gabriel_Hurl

AP to the Cards

QuoteTrade! The New Orleans Saints have traded Adrian Peterson to the Arizona Cardinals for a conditional pick per sources

magpie seanie

Think that trade will benefit all concerned.

Ball Hopper

USA out of World Cup.  Lost 2-1 to Trinidad & Tobago, while Honduras beat Mexico 3-2 and Panama beat Costa Rica 2-1.  Honduras now play Australia in a play-off, while Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama go to Russia.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 10, 2017, 11:28:52 PM
Think that trade will benefit all concerned.

Dunno Seanie don't think he has anything left, and Cards have terrible O line.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Exactly. I'd have been happier if they traded for a proven O Lineman that might stop Carson Palmer's life insurance paying out.

magpie seanie

I'm pretty sure he has more juice left than Chris Johnson. And that's not even close.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 11, 2017, 11:47:52 AM
I'm pretty sure he has more juice left than Chris Johnson. And that's not even close.

I may have more juice left than Chris Johnson. I'm not sure he's that much of an upgrade though. If they get a couple of OLine guys back he might be useful.

Ellington is the most dangerous of the backs at the moment. Mind you that's like saying the tallest pygmy.

magpie seanie

Yeah, we'll see. The o-line is very bad which limits the upside of AP alright. I think he'll do fine, he was a bad fit in New Orleans.