2019 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship

Started by MasterJ, July 01, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterJ

SCFC

Are we guaranteed home advantage in this game? That would be fantastic.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on July 01, 2019, 11:52:53 AM
Are we guaranteed home advantage in this game? That would be fantastic.
Get Dublin out of Parnell and flake the c***ts.

MasterJ

Gonna be interesting. They should have two weeks to prepare though.

Helix.

Quote from: MasterJ on July 01, 2019, 12:11:12 PM
Gonna be interesting. They should have two weeks to prepare though.

We don't though. In bonus territory now. Hopefully we'll give Dublin a good game. A good physical team who gave Galway pucks of it who are quite big themselves. If we halve our wide count from yesterday for the next day I can't see why we won't be realistically in with a shout. A big ask but Laois will relish the Dubs in O'Moore Park!

Great to see lads get their due rewards yesterday. Mark Kavanagh coming back from 2 ACL injuries and give a performance like that. Matthew Whelan giving great service over the years getting some reward. First touch this year some remarkable difference from last year. Getting the simple things right. If we get a few more aerial ball winners we'll be laughing. Gives whole of Laois hurling a lift and the whole county.

MasterJ

Team Predictions?

1. Enda Rowland
2. Lee Cleere
3. Matt Whelan
4. Hartnett
5. Jack Kelly
6. Ryan Mullnaney
7. Podge Delaney
8. John Lennon
9. Paddy Purcell
10. Aaorn Dunphy
11. Eanna Lyons
12. Stephen Maher
13. Mark Kavangh
14. Neil Foyle
15. Ross King

MasterJ

Two player of week GAA.ie nominations!
Paul Kingston and Mark kavanagh
https://www.gaa.ie/

SCFC

Confirmed for 4.15 p.m. next Sunday in Portlaoise.

Mossy Bruce

I'm almost just as excited about this upcoming match as I was about the final. I really want to see what our lads can do against those Jackeens and to show that Laois should be taken seriously in Leinster, next year.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

redsetanta

I wonder will RTE be showing the Laois v Dubin game?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

South Laois man

RTE are only showing one game on Sunday, Meath v Clare. Don't see why they couldn't show Laois v Dublin as well as they'll have the cameras there anyway.

SCFC

Quote from: South Laois man on July 01, 2019, 05:39:04 PM
RTE are only showing one game on Sunday, Meath v Clare. Don't see why they couldn't show Laois v Dublin as well as they'll have the cameras there anyway.
Just no agreement in place to show it. Simple as that. They have to stick to their agreements as far as I know.

Unlaoised

Pints last night and probably today ..so little time to recover .

The size of this Dublin team means only one thing I'm afraid

A heavy defeat
I hope I'm wrong  :o
LAOIS ABÚ

Giovanni

Understand the issue of celebrations and getting the focus back for Sunday. That could be difficult. However the issue of size is irrelevant in my opinion. Offaly and Antrim have plenty of big men but it didn't make much difference to them. Laois did very well against Dublin in the league and we're decent against Limerick who have a huge team. It won't be size that beats us I think