R Mc Garry
K Mc Kernan
D O Hanlon
M Poland
C Laverty
D O Hare

Good to see Mc Garry get a start see what he is made off

Petergriffin1

I think down will win by 3 points on sunday yeeha  8)

snoopdog

Quote from: Petergriffin1 on March 06, 2015, 09:35:24 AM
I think down will win by 3 points on sunday yeeha  8)

not gonna make the game this sunday, wonder is it on any radio stations. i will be travelling back from sligo.
2 points on sunday would be a big boost. Come on Down

Mourne Rover

McGarry fully deserves his chance, although he is not exactly going to increase the average size of an already small forward line. Big Arthur looks destined to be our long-term impact sub, while Collins may be unlucky not to get a start after a very impressive showing against Cavan. It generally seems a reasonable line-up for a decent test against serious opposition, so hopefully our home form will improve.

No1

Not like me to speak up for an RGU man but Gerard Collins should be on the team for Sunday. Think he looks very comfortable at county level.

Smurfy123

Looks like a great line up.Really looking forward to this game.Down by 5-6 points here and marching onto promotion.Roll on Sunday

rosskarr

Quote from: Courtney on March 04, 2015, 08:53:39 PM
Reports filtering through that we need a new County Minor Manager.
Any truth ? What happened ?
Courtney, ;D
    any updates on your claim about our Minor Football Manager?

Courtney

Report is Board not happy at all with training numbers and whole set up very dissappointing.Don't be surprised if set up resigns before they are pushed.
Needs to happen very quickly as these young men are worth more than this.Down Football deserves better.

NP 76

Deserves more than this from whom the players, county management or county board ?

Shanemulholland

NP 76

Hard to beat hearing it from the horses mouth as they say

5 Sams

Quote from: Courtney on March 06, 2015, 09:43:32 PM
Report is Board not happy at all with training numbers and whole set up very dissappointing.Don't be surprised if set up resigns before they are pushed.
Needs to happen very quickly as these young men are worth more than this.Down Football deserves better.

Gobshite.
The Aristocrat Years

rosskarr

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 07, 2015, 07:07:17 PM
Quote from: Courtney on March 06, 2015, 09:43:32 PM

Gobshite.
+1

Leftmidfield

How did we win that match today ? Six points down twice in the match. Kane was brilliant. Three great saves. Devlin really kept his nerve to score winning point with last kick of the match. Poland and laverty pick of the forwards for me. Can't sign off without mentioning mckernans super point to equalise before PD hit the winner. I still think Down are in a false position though as they really were 2nd best today and then there was the 2 points we picked up in Kildare