Right I'm pissed! Are you?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, October 25, 2008, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Iceman

Removing drunken posts El Cuervo?!?! Seen you online on FB too. I was watching the UFC fights free on FB Sat night and you popped online at maybe 3am Irish time then a couple posts on here..... LOL
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: The Iceman on November 21, 2011, 02:12:02 PM
Removing drunken posts El Cuervo?!?! Seen you online on FB too. I was watching the UFC fights free on FB Sat night and you popped online at maybe 3am Irish time then a couple posts on here..... LOL

I wasn't out iceman. I was rudely awoken by a drunken wife and a few of her friends. I thought I'd have a wee nosey online and seen spirit's post. the helpful fella I am I thought I'd point him in the direction of a party very close to him in the hope he'd go and be in even more horrors on Monday!!

RealSpiritof98

me again

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on November 22, 2011, 08:17:20 AM
Quote from: The Iceman on November 21, 2011, 02:12:02 PM

I wasn't out iceman. I was rudely awoken by a drunken wife and a few of her friends. I thought I'd have a wee nosey online and seen spirit's post. the helpful fella I am I thought I'd point him in the direction of a party very close to him in the hope he'd go and be in even more horrors on Monday!!

Just to update the viewers, I went to said house and both the young pup and mother were sleeping at kitchen table so I put her in reverse, heard a rucus from bubble McManus's house and the rest they say is history.

Anyone fancy a drink?

trileacman

broken stones is a shite song. can you hop stones on a wave?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

RealSpiritof98

Saint Valentine........................ ehh, u were cannonised to hurt a mans wallet.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on June 03, 2012, 01:37:17 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 03, 2012, 01:20:43 AM
Get in.

get in what and where?

Wherever you want Mr.Square Ball the world is your oyster and Guinness is your friend.

Square Ball

Quote from: laoislad on June 03, 2012, 01:44:45 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on June 03, 2012, 01:37:17 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 03, 2012, 01:20:43 AM
Get in.

get in what and where?

Wherever you want Mr.Square Ball the world is your oyster and Guinness is your friend.

dont like guinness
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

trileacman

Quote from: hardstation on June 03, 2012, 01:51:45 AM
Smithwicks even, LL?

Funny though, most Smithwicks drinkers I know prefer MacArdles but it is on the wane and hard to find.

Whatya reckon?

Love Smithwicks, where would i get mc ardles?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on June 03, 2012, 01:51:45 AM
Smithwicks even, LL?

Funny though, most Smithwicks drinkers I know prefer MacArdles but it is on the wane and hard to find.

Whatya reckon?

Yes Smithwicks has been a good friend on many occasions last night was a Arthur night though.
Never tasted MacArdles.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Well getting pissed again after what could have been a disaster of a day, seems I tried it on with one of my best friends last night. But then she came around and took me out for the day unannounced as if the night before never happened but she was cheaky all day. I was too hungover to judge it rightly, so getting drunk again to see can I remember what happened last night. Not sure if this is a wise plan, but sure I not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.