Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 on 9/11' - FALSE
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cia-agent-confesses-wtc7/

European Scientific Journal Concluded 9/11 Was a Controlled Demolition - FALSE
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/journal-endorses-911-conspiracy-theory/

dec

Esmarelda

Anyone know if there's a snopes equivalent that calls out snopes' conclusions? I'm trying to stay one smug step ahead of everyone else.

Eamonnca1

dec

HiMucker

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 12, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
It's good to keep an open mind about lots of things.
It's not so good however to keep your mind open so much that your brain falls out.
;D ;D ;D Brilliant

trailer

This thread proves that there are some very scary people in the world. I do wonder how some posters function on a day to day basis. Scary biscuits.

Taylor

Quote from: trailer on September 13, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
This thread proves that there are some very scary people in the world. I do wonder how some posters function on a day to day basis. Scary biscuits.

Dont agree Trailer - would you say the same to people that do/dont have faith in a God?

It takes all sorts to make the world go round and indeed to challenge what is said by the powers that be.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on September 12, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on September 12, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
Quote from: trailer on September 12, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on September 12, 2018, 01:49:50 AM
Building 7 was not hit by any plane.
The Fire commander leading the fight on the day, said that "the fires in WTC 7 were under control and only needed 2 teams to put it out". He called for the area command to assign the teams to fight the fire. They started to put the fires out, only to be told after half an hour to abandon their positions, and evacuate the building. They argued with the commanders that the fires were almost out, but the commanders radioed they had to evacuate immediately as the building was going to collapse and trap them in it. They radioed back saying they (The commanders) were talking rubbish as there was very little damage to the building and there was no way a collapse was imminent. They were then told not to argue but to evacuate immediately. Leave everything, run. About 5 minutes after evacuating the building it collapsed symmetrically to the ground into it's own footprint.
There are dozens of videos on YTube where firemen talk about what they heard and saw, as they evacuated the building. They describe hearing dozens of explosions from the top of the building on every floor all the way to the bottom. They also describe these explosions as exactly like a demolition.
None of this was ever mentioned in the NIST reports, where they completely ignored any and all testimony regarding explosions, not just in building seven but WTC 1 and 2.

As for the assertion that  multiple structural steel support beams were sheered by an Aluminum can, I guess we will never know because the evidence of what happened to the steel was never gathered due to the steel being removed immediately from the scene of the crime. Removal of evidence from a crime scene is a capital offence btw. Coverup anyone....

This is just f**king bananas. Take a break from the internet lad.
Don't think it's that far-fetched myself

Saying that the American government blew up Building 7 is not far fetched? You're on a level with Willie Frazier and Jim Corr. Good company.

Worth noting that Willie Frazer (among plenty of others) maintained that state collusion was a conspiracy theory. There are still those who would accuse you of mad conspiracy theories for suggesting that the British State orchestrated the slaughter of innocent civilians in Dublin & Monaghan in May 1974, for instance.

I'm not suggesting I necessarily believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but if the world was made up solely of people who sneered at every seemingly outlandish conspiracy theory, it would be a dangerous world where states could get away with a lot more than what we already now know they have been up to.

Esmarelda

Quote from: Taylor on September 13, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Dont agree Trailer - would you say the same to people that do/dont have faith in a God?

It takes all sorts to make the world go round and indeed to challenge what is said by the powers that be.
True, but it's important to have someone to set you straight in case you lose the run of yourself.

trailer

Jumping from the American government / CIA / Whatever, carried out the 9/11 attacks to British State Collusion then to God is some leap.

Dire Ear

I function very well Trailer, thanks for your concern
I would question your functionability considering the level of arrogance involved in some of your quotes.
As mentioned above,  even Willie can be right sometimes !!

trailer

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 13, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

I function very well Trailer, thanks for your concern
I would question your functionability considering the level of arrogance involved in some of your quotes.
As mentioned above,  even Willie can be right sometimes !!

I can't imagine living life believing in these types of conspiracies. The people in these jobs are ordinary people. They aren't some world order that controls everything. Christ politicians have to be elected. Many cabinet ministers have lost their jobs by not being reelected. You'd think they'd be able to control something simple like an election if they were running the world? No?