Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

tbrick18

Quote from: seanyb on Today at 02:08:09 PMAll very quiet on the build up to Saturday. Have we a clean bill of health? Murphy and McKinless fit? Not sure what to expect to be honest, let's hope we get the 2 pts and get back on the wagon again

Derry camp have been very quiet since the donegal game.
McKinless is a must at the best of times, but now we are without mcgrogan it add even more pressure on that half back line.
Galway with Comer back are a different proposition and will be high on confidence after winning provincial honours. But, that might help us. Could be difficult for them to re-focus so quickly after winning a final.

For Derry, we really need to up our game after the Donegal match to be in with a shout. Galway are our bogey team and we're away - a huge ask.

I

seanyb

Quote from: tbrick18 on Today at 02:28:05 PM
Quote from: seanyb on Today at 02:08:09 PMAll very quiet on the build up to Saturday. Have we a clean bill of health? Murphy and McKinless fit? Not sure what to expect to be honest, let's hope we get the 2 pts and get back on the wagon again

McKinless is a must at the best of times, but now we are without mcgrogan it add even more pressure on that half back line.
Galway with Comer back are a different proposition and will be high on confidence after winning provincial honours. But, that might help us. Could be difficult for them to re-focus so quickly after winning a final.

For Derry, we really need to up our game after the Donegal match to be in with a shout. Galway are our bogey team and we're away - a huge ask.

I

Agree with all that..I wouldn't be too confident on McKaigue picking up Comer, surely McEvoy goes to no3 and McKinless straight to 6?

tbrick18

Quote from: seanyb on Today at 02:35:42 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on Today at 02:28:05 PM

I

Agree with all that..I wouldn't be too confident on McKaigue picking up Comer, surely McEvoy goes to no3 and McKinless straight to 6?

I had hoped that would be the setup when mckinless returned to fitness but with McGrogan out who would we bring into the hb line?
Gilmore is more of a sub than a starter at this stage I feel.
McKaigue is way past it imo, but we might not have another option in this position.