Cryptocurrency

Started by gallsman, September 01, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Now wouldn't be the time to be buying Bitcoin. This is when MSM starts to report the rise and everyone pours in. Buy it when people are selling it and sell it when people are buying it.

Some of those other shit coins might be worth a small punt. I have bit of DOGE so hoping that keeps going north. Nearly doubled this last few days. Need Elon to X about it.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bennydorano on February 28, 2024, 04:01:11 PMBBC running a Bitcoin rise story, that's a sign to get out.

Not yet, Coinbase is only ranked something like 100 in most popular apps in the US. It gets to almost number 1 at the peak.  Normal Joe Public isn't in to crypto yet this cycle.  The cycle will see us going up a good bit more.  There'll most likely be a pull back at some stage (even I'm surprised it's been straight up) but $62k isn't where we are going to stop this cycle.

AnPuca

Great to see these gains. I'm in heavy on Cardano and have quite a few NFTs and meme coins and alt coins in the Cardano ecosystem.

Sold off a small amount today and took some well earned gains..and longer overdue might I add. The rise in the price of bitcoin generally filters down through other coins so expecting a big increase again.

Main Street

Not that I'm that much into cryptocurrency but why purchase anything other than bitcoin?

bennydorano

Quote from: Main Street on March 03, 2024, 05:33:29 PMNot that I'm that much into cryptocurrency but why purchase anything other than bitcoin?
A conclusion I came to a while back, I had 6 or 7 on the go, sold them off and consolidated into Bitcoin & Ethereum. I don't know my arse from my elbow in the Cryptoverse tho.

trailer

Quote from: bennydorano on March 03, 2024, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 03, 2024, 05:33:29 PMNot that I'm that much into cryptocurrency but why purchase anything other than bitcoin?
A conclusion I came to a while back, I had 6 or 7 on the go, sold them off and consolidated into Bitcoin & Ethereum. I don't know my arse from my elbow in the Cryptoverse tho.

I have some DOGE which has doubled in value this past week. And then Bitcoin.

Are we looking at $100k Bitcoin? We're at $65k at the minute.

Mourne Red

New ATH for Bitcoin - $69k

Itchy

I had some btc, cashed it all in yesterday. Lucky enough to double my investment but took about 2 years I think. I don't have the faith in it that I maybe once had so doubt I'll go back into it.

trailer

Quote from: Itchy on March 06, 2024, 06:34:34 PMI had some btc, cashed it all in yesterday. Lucky enough to double my investment but took about 2 years I think. I don't have the faith in it that I maybe once had so doubt I'll go back into it.

I fear this might be a mistake on your behalf. It could double again before April.

Itchy

Quote from: trailer on March 06, 2024, 06:51:32 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 06, 2024, 06:34:34 PMI had some btc, cashed it all in yesterday. Lucky enough to double my investment but took about 2 years I think. I don't have the faith in it that I maybe once had so doubt I'll go back into it.

I fear this might be a mistake on your behalf. It could double again before April.

Maybe it will but I did ok and am content with how I did

quit yo jibbajabba

You'll never buy at the bottom nor sell at the top

That's all I've got 😀

trailer

Quote from: Itchy on March 06, 2024, 06:52:20 PM
Quote from: trailer on March 06, 2024, 06:51:32 PM

Maybe it will but I did ok and am content with how I did

Fair play.

imtommygunn

You have to set a threshold for these things. If you don't you will think things will go up forever and the bubble will burst. Only way to do it.

bennydorano

I've a mate who invests in Bitcoin for the real longterm, he's convinced come back in 10 years time and it could be near 1m per btc.

trailer

Quote from: bennydorano on March 06, 2024, 07:19:44 PMI've a mate who invests in Bitcoin for the real longterm, he's convinced conme back in 10 years time and it could be near 1m per btc.

I agree. It's digital gold.