FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

Watching the Irish soccer team is worse than sitting through ten episodes of Eastenders played backwards---ROLL ON 6AM!!!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

laoislad

Quote from: sans pessimism on October 07, 2011, 04:52:51 PM
Watching the Irish soccer team is worse than sitting through ten episodes of Eastenders played backwards

So don't watch it then  ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Doogie Browser

Have backed Keane & Doyle first goal tonight and 4-0, 16/1 & 18/1. 

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
Watching the Irish soccer team is worse than sitting through ten episodes of Eastenders played backwards

you're fierce patriotic LL, any negativity over anything Irish has ya bristling with indignation..

Lawrence of Knockbride

Watching the Irish soccer team is worse than sitting through ten episodes of Eastenders played backwards---ROLL ON 6AM!!!
It's not fair. The soccer boys need a more inspiring anthem to get them up for it.

laoislad

Quote from: Boycey on October 07, 2011, 05:00:12 PM

you're fierce patriotic LL, any negativity over anything Irish has ya bristling with indignation..

Not really true,you could say what ya like about Irish rugby and I wouldn't care  :)

sans pessimism

Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 05:02:22 PM

Not really true,you could say what ya like about Irish rugby and I wouldn't care   :)
I'd be fairly sure that if O'Brien or Ferris suggested to you LL that soccer is shite, you'd agree!!! Lighten up good ladeen
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

laoislad

Quote from: sans pessimism on October 07, 2011, 05:26:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 05:02:22 PM

Not really true,you could say what ya like about Irish rugby and I wouldn't care   :)
I'd be fairly sure that if O'Brien or Ferris suggested to you LL that soccer is shite, you'd agree!!! Lighten up good ladeen

Who are they?

laoislad

Just seen the state of the ground Ireland have to play in tonight !
I'd safely say I have played in bigger places with a better pitch and facilities.
It's a disgrace really that this isn't being played in the stadium beside the Camp Nou.

sans pessimism

Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 06:05:26 PM
Just seen the state of the ground Ireland have to play in tonight !
I'd safely say I have played in bigger places with a better pitch and facilities.
It's a disgrace really that this isn't being played in the stadium beside the Camp Nou.
Camp Auld!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

ross4life

Armenia on a roll now & will fancy their chances of winning in Dublin. Slovakia are without Hamsik tonight a bad blow as we need them to win.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on October 07, 2011, 06:53:55 PM
Armenia on a roll now & will fancy their chances of winning in Dublin. Slovakia are without Hamsik tonight a bad blow as we need them to win.

Providing we win tonight,I actually am very worried about the Armenia game.
It's gonna be a tough battle against them.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 06:55:28 PM

Dunne back for Armenia is a plus, lack of goals is also a worry but i am expecting a few goals tonight that might bring confidence for Tuesday.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

sans pessimism

Quote from: ross4life on October 07, 2011, 06:59:45 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 07, 2011, 06:55:28 PM

Dunne back for Armenia is a plus, lack of goals is also a worry but i am expecting a few goals tonight that might bring confidence for Tuesday.
Jeez we're fucked=Ithought he played for Ireland!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Agent Orange

What happened to "The Workers" post telling us to put the house on Robbie Keane as first scorer @ 5/2???