Irish Business Thread

Started by TabClear, January 26, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: trailer on July 26, 2019, 09:49:59 AM
I heard that if you don't want to work for them, you don't have to. Also if you don't like Ballymena as a place to live you're actually allowed to leave it as well. But there's a lot of mis-management going on in some households. But they can always blame, Brexit, Protestants and Employers.

Are you local to Ballymena?

trailer

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 26, 2019, 12:23:48 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 26, 2019, 09:49:59 AM
I heard that if you don't want to work for them, you don't have to. Also if you don't like Ballymena as a place to live you're actually allowed to leave it as well. But there's a lot of mis-management going on in some households. But they can always blame, Brexit, Protestants and Employers.

Are you local to Ballymena?

Am I f**k. I wouldn't phone Ballymena for Christ's sake.*

*Just to be clear for the benefit of everyone, this is a joke.

quit yo jibbajabba

Why would you phone a town?

I too am curious about the brown paper bag. I have my thoughts on this and badly need this clarified  ;D ;D

trailer

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on July 26, 2019, 12:20:24 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 25, 2019, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 25, 2019, 08:07:38 PM
Make no mistake about it, Money and greed are the main issues here. I've saw it first hand from them and what they are capable of. They've helped poison a generation of young men around Ballymena and keep the sectarian tension going. It stinks and I tell you what, f**k them.
You reap what you sow and they've screwed so many people over that the family deserve all they get. What other business would expect you to tick a box to allow them to take 10% from your wages for the church? Or allow a collection to be done for the local "lads"?

Don't forget, stick a brown paper bag over your head, say sorry and you can do who you want.  ;)

Heard about the "brown paper bag" carry on

f**k it I'll bite what's the brown paper bad carry on?
It's there on google. Strange carry-on altogether.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 26, 2019, 01:03:33 PM
Quote from: screenexile on July 26, 2019, 12:20:24 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 25, 2019, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 25, 2019, 08:07:38 PM
Make no mistake about it, Money and greed are the main issues here. I've saw it first hand from them and what they are capable of. They've helped poison a generation of young men around Ballymena and keep the sectarian tension going. It stinks and I tell you what, f**k them.
You reap what you sow and they've screwed so many people over that the family deserve all they get. What other business would expect you to tick a box to allow them to take 10% from your wages for the church? Or allow a collection to be done for the local "lads"?

Don't forget, stick a brown paper bag over your head, say sorry and you can do who you want.  ;)

Heard about the "brown paper bag" carry on

f**k it I'll bite what's the brown paper bad carry on?
It's there on google. Strange carry-on altogether.

Extremely strange.

screenexile

quit yo jibbajabba

Eamonnca1

Aye but a strike is the traditional route.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 29, 2019, 04:39:45 PM
Aye but a strike is the traditional route.

Uppa road! Was the cry! Generally strikes happened around Cheltenham Gold cup day, or Derby day!

Galway races day is a new one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Pastor Jeff has been lifted apparently....

johnnycool

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 01, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

Why? Did he employ a Catholic?

paddyjohn

Quote from: johnnycool on August 01, 2019, 12:21:37 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 01, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

Why? Did he employ a Catholic?

Ongoing investigation is what i am told.