Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 18, 2017, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: saffron123 on September 18, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
Will Martin Burke be fit? Had to come off injured during the semi final, he would be a brave loss for the dall
I think he could be replaced handy enough to be honest.

Cushendall people would tell you otherwise. Marty Burke has been rock solid at full back for us for a good few years. It's seldom you see any forward getting much change out of him. One of the first names on our team sheet.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Last Man on September 18, 2017, 06:07:21 PM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on September 18, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
Sarsfields were a joy to watch, played some fantastic hurling and on a better dryer surface can only play better. Surely they will go on and win Ulster.
Can't see them being beat in Ulster, they link up so well and really know how to play to their strengths. Always exiting to watch, I hope the senior final is a better spectacle than last year anyway, it being the main event an' all.

Lavey will be no push overs

imtommygunn

Lavey's best team in the intermediate??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 18, 2017, 01:59:34 PM
I hope MR2 gets it ...........He couldn't be that bad 2 days out in a row   ;) ;D

::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

faughs

Mark ONeill is refereeing the final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: faughs on September 18, 2017, 09:35:30 PM
Mark ONeill is refereeing the final.

About time! He's been due one for a while.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 18, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

Not sure. Only know of them and paddies so far

theskull1

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 19, 2017, 12:09:42 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 18, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

Not sure. Only know of them and paddies so far

???

The answers yes. Nor sure how they carve things up in Derry. Is it league position which determines the championship silverware you compete for?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Stillwater2

As far as I can see Lavey started the season in  SHC and were beat in Qtr Final, then dropped down to IHC.

Surely you cant play at a lower level in the Same season?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Stillwater2 on September 19, 2017, 07:42:04 AM
As far as I can see Lavey started the season in  SHC and were beat in Qtr Final, then dropped down to IHC.

That's how the Derry county board work their championships... I wouldn't worry about them. Concentrate on your own game and that will get you to an All Ireland semi (at the very least)

Last Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 19, 2017, 07:44:26 AM
Quote from: Stillwater2 on September 19, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

That's how the Derry county board work their championships... I wouldn't worry about them. Concentrate on your own game and that will get you to an All Ireland semi (at the very least)

On current form Paddies are well able for Lavey. Is Tyrone decided yet?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Eire Og won it beating Dungannon in the final
hurl like f**k boi!

Last Man

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2017, 08:44:12 AM
Eire Og won it beating Dungannon in the final
Having seen the both of them I'm surprised that Dungannon cant seem to get the better of Carrickmore in the championship. Tom Magill took them this year and had them going rightly, they were even flying men home from England for mid week league games which shows a bit of intent.

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Swatragh also played in Derry Senior hurling championship this year before dropping to the lower tier after their exit. Sarsfields be too strong for Lavey or any Ulster team IMO

Mark O'Neil shouldn't be that important on Sunday if he doesn't get carried away. Hopefully the hurling display from Dunloy will be the talk on Sunday evening and not bad decisions from the man in the middle

Cant see the minor game being any contest and that's not a biased opinion just stating the facts. If Dunloy are fully loaded which they weren't against Ballycastle be at least double figures in this one

theskull1

Quote from: Hejustkeepsdroppingballs on September 19, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
Swatragh also played in Derry Senior hurling championship this year before dropping to the lower tier after their exit. Sarsfields be too strong for Lavey or any Ulster team IMO

Mark O'Neil shouldn't be that important on Sunday if he doesn't get carried away. Hopefully the hurling display from Dunloy will be the talk on Sunday evening and not bad decisions from the man in the middle

Cant see the minor game being any contest and that's not a biased opinion just stating the facts. If Dunloy are fully loaded which they weren't against Ballycastle be at least double figures in this one

JJ will be loving this  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera