Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciaran1988

Sarsfields were a joy to watch, played some fantastic hurling and on a better dryer surface can only play better. Surely they will go on and win Ulster.

paddyjohn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 10:37:33 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 10:33:34 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 17, 2017, 06:47:23 PM
I've played along with, against and have been reffed by skinny and the one thing he ain't is arrogant. I'd go as far as saying he's the best ref we've had since Tommy McIntyre.

Well done to both Gort and The Paddies.

Tommy Mc intyre 😂😂😂
I take it your being sarcastic

No!

Ok 🤔🤔🤔

Who was there better?

He was never a big fan of Dunloy and couldn't maintain the state of neutrality required to implement his official position correctly
I wish him no Ill bit skinny would need to be setting his standards higher than that
I personally think we are enjoying the best standard of refereeing in Antrim club hurling I have seen
Considering the game is faster and the tackle count is higher it's a credit to them

Having said that if we get a bad decision next Sunday that could swing the match then expect me on here with the usual whinge fest 😃😃

We all have our annoyances with Refs, there is a few who annoy me both on and off the pitch!

Any idea who got the job of ref this weekend?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 10:37:33 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 10:33:34 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 17, 2017, 06:47:23 PM
I've played along with, against and have been reffed by skinny and the one thing he ain't is arrogant. I'd go as far as saying he's the best ref we've had since Tommy McIntyre.

Well done to both Gort and The Paddies.

Tommy Mc intyre 😂😂😂
I take it your being sarcastic

No!

Ok 🤔🤔🤔

Who was there better?

He was never a big fan of Dunloy and couldn't maintain the state of neutrality required to implement his official position correctly
I wish him no Ill bit skinny would need to be setting his standards higher than that
I personally think we are enjoying the best standard of refereeing in Antrim club hurling I have seen
Considering the game is faster and the tackle count is higher it's a credit to them

Having said that if we get a bad decision next Sunday that could swing the match then expect me on here with the usual whinge fest 😃😃

We all have our annoyances with Refs, there is a few who annoy me both on and off the pitch!

Any idea who got the job of ref this weekend?

Haven't a clue
Mr2 might know
Imm just hoping for some dry wheather all week to make the going underfoot and bit faster
Suit out fowards better
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

theskull1

I hope MR2 gets it ...........He couldn't be that bad 2 days out in a row   ;) ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

saffron123

Owen Elliott most likely to get it?

paddyjohn

McCotter from Sarsfields?

saffron123

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

He has already ref'd Dunloys first two matches dont think he would be allowed to ref 3 in a row.

paddyjohn

Quote from: saffron123 on September 18, 2017, 02:33:45 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

He has already ref'd Dunloys first two matches dont think he would be allowed to ref 3 in a row.

Good shout.

NAG1

Yeah I would say it is going to be OE.

saffron123

Will Martin Burke be fit? Had to come off injured during the semi final, he would be a brave loss for the dall

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: saffron123 on September 18, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
Will Martin Burke be fit? Had to come off injured during the semi final, he would be a brave loss for the dall
I think he could be replaced handy enough to be honest.

breakingball

theres probably only 3 who could get it... owen elliott, mark o'neill or fionntan mc cotter

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: breakingball on September 18, 2017, 04:41:57 PM
theres probably only 3 who could get it... owen elliott, mark o'neill or fionntan mc cotter

Can't see why mr2 couldn't get the gig either
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Glentaisie

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 18, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
Quote from: breakingball on September 18, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Can't see why mr2 couldn't get the gig either

Could be lined up for the minor final.  He's reffed a few of those games.

It's ironic that Naomh Padraigs present coach is the lad who was ousted from the minor job in Ballycastle after working with underage teams in the Town for a good few years (volunteered for the senior job when no-one else wanted it and then got shafted in it too).

I'm sure it would have been bittersweet for him to have faced the Town in the final.

Last Man

Quote from: ciaran1988 on September 18, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
Sarsfields were a joy to watch, played some fantastic hurling and on a better dryer surface can only play better. Surely they will go on and win Ulster.
Can't see them being beat in Ulster, they link up so well and really know how to play to their strengths. Always exiting to watch, I hope the senior final is a better spectacle than last year anyway, it being the main event an' all.