the Apprentice

Started by the Deel Rover, March 27, 2008, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryColemansLeftPeg

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 27, 2008, 06:09:41 PM
Don't think its fair to slag off thon Raef fella - after all he'll speak to "prince or pauper"!

Must do shockin harm to some of their careers alright.

The lad last night would hardly inspire confidence in the legal profession.  Thinking of a career change TAM?

Skiddybadoo

Quote from: johnneycool on March 27, 2008, 02:18:03 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on March 27, 2008, 01:28:38 PM
I think The Apprentice is a great show and was a decent start to the series last night. The show with Adrian Chiles on BBC2 after it is excellent as well.

The asian Jimmy Carr lookalike will be some laugh with his huge vocabulary he just has to use at any given point in time. I'd say Sugar will enjoy pulling the piss out of him.

There's a John Thompson lookylikey in there too.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteThe lad last night would hardly inspire confidence in the legal profession.  Thinking of a career change TAM?

I am actually but its back to the law I'm headed. Sure I've been called to the bar since I was 16 years old, its only fair that I formalise the arrangement!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Guillem2

I never watch much on TV other than news & sport but I have to admit to watching this on occasion.

Do you remember this one?

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Orior

Watched only my second episode of this programme tonight and now I'm hooked.

I was pleased that Lucinda stayed in - she is hot.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dinny Breen

She's a nice rack indeed...

That one Jenny should have been fired, completely useless. Impressed with the lads tonight, good effort...
#newbridgeornowhere

Aristotle Flynn

An interesting programme. Some of these people as out of touch with reality. Imagine asking for £4.99 to wash and iron a pillow case! The customer couldn't believe his ears. That Jenny is a nasty piece of work.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on April 03, 2008, 07:43:38 AM
An interesting programme. Some of these people as out of touch with reality. Imagine asking for £4.99 to wash and iron a pillow case! The customer couldn't believe his ears. That Jenny is a nasty piece of work.

Thst was funny. I am no expert but turned to the wife and asked, would it not just cost you a £1 or £2 to buy a sheet? I knew at that point the girls were in bother.

As for 'hot'. I like the girl that was offering 24 hour call out support...very pretty!

The team captain last night (It's obvious now I know none of their names), but guess from above her name was Jenny completely shafted the girl that got booted.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

the Deel Rover

fcuk me there was a lot of work and washing for 200 sterling and that was the price the hotels normally pay :o
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 03, 2008, 09:43:43 AM
fcuk me there was a lot of work and washing for 200 sterling and that was the price the hotels normally pay :o

Aye but the works normally done by low paid immigrants.
Tbc....

the Deel Rover

i was thinking that gda fecking disgrace if thats the case , is there no minimum wage in the Uk or most likely the immigrants are illegal
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Moose

The wrong person went last night, should have been Jenny, she's a complete bitch, messed up the task badly, pricing, sorting clothes, general mess. Couldn't believe when she asked for a tip , cringeworthy. She fairly shafted the other two but then they hardly stood up for themselves properly. Always looked like the lads were going to win even though in the end it was closer than I imagined. The lads did very well. Raef actually came across quite well as well, seemed like a bit of craic.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 03, 2008, 11:04:20 AM
i was thinking that gda fecking disgrace if thats the case , is there no minimum wage in the Uk or most likely the immigrants are illegal

There is a minimum wage, but like every other country around the world there will be employers who ignore it and take advantage of the most vunerable sections of society.
Tbc....

ildanach

I've a feeling that simon will do well. He seems to be a grafter and does not seem to want to cause agro.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Onion Bag

I was up all night ringing the girls 24 hour hotline, no answer, f**king disaster, i cant beleive this was one of their selling points, For so many successful business people, i couldnt beleive they couldnt come up with anything better than that
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!