An Mhí v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 10, 2011, 07:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mup

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 18, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
S Kenny was a massive loss for the blood injury..............................game would have been stopped if it was Mr Doyle who grazed his forehead  ;)

You've an unhealthy fascination with all things Kildare. Everyone of your posts these days mention them in some way.

Now thats I've responded, have you got the attention you so dearly crave with all your posts? You remind me of the donkey in Shrek - 'pick me pick me pick me'

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: mup on July 18, 2011, 05:40:07 PM
S Kenny was a massive loss for the blood injury..............................game would have been stopped if it was Mr Doyle who grazed his forehead  ;)

You've an unhealthy fascination with all things Kildare. Everyone of your posts these days mention them in some way.

Now thats I've responded, have you got the attention you so dearly crave with all your posts? You remind me of the donkey in Shrek - 'pick me pick me pick me'

Donkeys a legend so that will do fine with me............................ besides kildare are worthy favs for the all ireland, why wouldnt I mention them ?????.................if I didnt it would be like taking a gick without any bog roll  ;)

Jinxy

This isn't ResDubs sonny jim.
This board is for lads that know their football and the nordies so if all you're going to do is annoy everyone with constant jibes at Kildare you may saunter back there.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mup

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 18, 2011, 05:45:48 PM
Quote from: mup on July 18, 2011, 05:40:07 PM

Donkeys a legend so that will do fine with me............................ besides kildare are worthy favs for the all ireland, why wouldnt I mention them ?????.................if I didnt it would be like taking a gick without any bog roll  ;)

Its Dublins to lose so. They beat the team that you call worthy favs.

That game last Saturday will do Kildare no harm at all. Meath had them on the ropes with about 10/12 minutes to go. In fact I'd say they were on top at this stage and looking likely winners. I have to admit we probably got a couple of softish frees that were marginal. I was more than happy to come out of Navan with a win. Shane O Rourke and big Joe probably should have put Meath two up so it could have gone either way.

However I don't think there is any AI in this Kildare team. They are behind Kerry, Cork and Dublin at best. The likes of Donegal will be hard to beat and Mayo have a talented bunch of footballers who probably like ourselves are short a few players to seriously challenge for honours. IMO Down are second only to Kerry with the set of forwards they have. The likes of Derry, Tyrone and Armagh still have a kick left in them. I like the look of Wexford too as they put one of the AI favs to the pin of their collar. They'll put it up to a lot of the teams left. Limerick with Galvin would put it up to them but I honestly can't see them beating Wexford.

At this stage it looks like Kerry, Cork and Dublin. I can't see anyone else bringing Sam home this year I'm afraid.

squire_in_navy_slacks

No chance for us dubs Im afraid.................... we were deeply exposed in the leinster final, I feel a good run in the qualifiers would have done us wonders ala kildare, however we were never gonna throw a game  ;)

Jesus I thought Meath had a massive chance the other evening, they really let it slip

How poor are kildare at starting games ??? yes I know they finish strongly, but no score for nearly 10 mins and then successive penalties in two weeks ???

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Jinxy on July 18, 2011, 05:51:12 PM
This isn't ResDubs sonny jim.
This board is for lads that know their football and the nordies so if all you're going to do is annoy everyone with constant jibes at Kildare you may saunter back there.

Bit a belly tickling that is all......................and no I dont frequent res dubs as its rather 1 sided...............i remember you were a hardcore user at one stage though  ;)

Farrandeelin

I love the way squire in navy slacks uses all the full stops in all of his posts.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 19, 2011, 08:09:25 PM
I love the way squire in navy slacks uses all the full stops in all of his posts.

Thanks gaffer................................  ;)

orangeman

Jinxy

I'd actually agree with Banty there.
The roof would have come off the place if we brought Geraghty in for the last 15 min of that game.
I don't care how old he is he would still have the cuteness to win a free or two and make a general nuisance of himself in the FF line.
If you were any use you'd be playing.