O'Byrne Cup 2015

Started by Ohtoohtobe, December 29, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Syferus

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 03, 2015, 06:01:30 PM
Season is over lads  >:(

DCU used a lot of Rossies. You lads always lose to us. Don't lose hope yet Shammy.

According to RTE.ie Enda 'Smyth' banged in one of DCU's goals. Good on the Boyle man.

LaurelEye

Not over perhaps. But certainly likely to be tedious and painful until such time as the National League campaign is over and an effort is made to change the bedclothes...

(The under-21 setup is promising, though. If they'd been managed anyway properly over the last two years this set of players could have gone places at minor level.)
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

Donnellys Hollow

Kildare's 15 home game unbeaten streak in January continues.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

INDIANA

Quote from: Syferus on January 03, 2015, 06:19:46 PM

DCU used a lot of Rossies. You lads always lose to us. Don't lose hope yet Shammy.

According to RTE.ie Enda 'Smyth' banged in one of DCU's goals. Good on the Boyle man.

You should be thankful to us Syferus for training all your young lads.  8)

Syferus

Quote from: INDIANA on January 04, 2015, 04:32:29 PM
Quote from: Syferus on January 03, 2015, 06:19:46 PM

You should be thankful to us Syferus for training all your young lads.  8)

He should have been let play in the Hastings Cup Indy. We have a title to defend.

Shamrock Shore

Meath v Longford tonight in Navan

Cannot make it due to my Wed eve committments but I hope to see an epic encounter result in a Longford win.

Nurse..............pass me my meds please.........

Jinxy

Mickey Burke is our captain tonight.

Don't bite him or he'll bate you.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Billys Boots

Larries for the Bihatimber - can't be anything else!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Cearnog Liathroid

After last night's tragedy in Athy, is it not a bit insensitive for the Kildare v Carlow game to be going ahead in the town? (3 of the 4 deceased were from Carlow, the other from Athy)

AZOffaly

Yes, I think so. It's not like there were huge logistical problems.

Ohtoohtobe

I'd imagine finding a suitable ground that has floodlights was the problem. What would be the closest one? Portlaoise? Hawkfield?

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on January 07, 2015, 11:04:48 PM
I'd imagine finding a suitable ground that has floodlights was the problem. What would be the closest one? Portlaoise? Hawkfield?

Old Grange probably although that is just as close to the location of last night's tragedy.

They really should have moved it up to Hawkfield.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

After three big games I'm hoping the lads don't take it easy on Dublin which is a bit of an anticlimax after all the excitement of playing DCU.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Declan

Meath v Dublin - all ticket I heard??