DO U THINK WINDSOR PARK IS INTIMIDATING FOR CATHOLICS?

Started by mooncatiii, August 03, 2007, 01:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK WINDSOR PARK AND SURROUNDING AREA IS INTIMIDATING FOR CATHOLICS?

YES
NO

mooncatiii

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on August 03, 2007, 02:04:07 PM
Bad Poll, bad subject, dunno why you started it.  Are you just trying to grab attention by spouting your title in capitals.  How many times have you been to Windsor Park?  If you have been, how intimidating was it for you moon-whatever??

if u dont like it then f**k away of from th thread!  i was havin a debate and to get every elses opinion i started a poll so as i said go and f**k yourself if u dont like it!
shazam

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on August 03, 2007, 02:05:53 PM
Do the hundreds of nationalists who live in the streets around WP

Now don't be getting carried away there Sammy...

SammyG

Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:05:35 PMth results speak volumes i think i rest my case!

So out of about 600000 Nationalists you've found 7 who think WP is intimidating (presumably including yourself who doesn't even know where WP is) and this means that you can rest your case.  ::)

Great Leap Forward

I was only at it once. My mate dragged my along to see a Liverpool v Linfield friendly a few years back.

My clearest memory of it was walking up the steps in the stand to be confronted with the words ' Tim McCann is a fenian ****' scrawled on the wall. I have to admit laughing to myself at the time but I wouldn't say I left the place thinking I would be back.

mooncatiii

Quote from: Long time dead on August 03, 2007, 02:08:05 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 01:52:42 PM
BEEN HAVIN A DEBATE WITH NIFAN AND HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WINDSOR PARK AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS R NOT INTIMDATING FOR CATHOLICS

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHAT YOU THINK

If you feel uncomfortable going somewhere - here is a tip - don't f**king go.  ;)

im not going thats the point you dick
shazam

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on August 03, 2007, 02:08:22 PM
Quote from: SammyG on August 03, 2007, 02:05:53 PM
Do the hundreds of nationalists who live in the streets around WP

Now don't be getting carried away there Sammy...

Sorry for being thick but what am I getting carried away with?

Long time dead

Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:09:24 PM
BEEN HAVIN A DEBATE WITH NIFAN AND HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WINDSOR PARK AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS R NOT INTIMDATING FOR CATHOLICS

If you feel uncomfortable going somewhere - here is a tip - don't f**king go.  ;)

So why do you care - and who taught you to turn of Caps Lock all of a sudden.  :D

T Fearon

No doubt any catholic would have good cause to fear for his or her safety if identified on certain environs to Windsor Park and indeed in certain parts of  the stadium (but not all of it) itself. Like if you were amidst Rathcoole Loyal etc you certainly would be keeping your head down

mooncatiii

Quote from: SammyG on August 03, 2007, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:05:35 PMth results speak volumes i think i rest my case!

So out of about 600000 Nationalists you've found 7 who think WP is intimidating (presumably including yourself who doesn't even know where WP is) and this means that you can rest your case.  ::)

ive told u before i do no where it is, i used to drive past goin to uni and as i told you before i didn feel safe drivin past it!

and u have found 4 that think it is not intimidatin obviously including u an nifan and prob gweltah
shazam

Long time dead

Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:13:25 PM

ive told u before i do no where it is, i used to drive past goin to uni and as i told you before i didn feel safe drivin past it!

and u have found 4 that think it is not intimidatin obviously including u an nifan and prob gweltah

What did you do at uni, clean the bogs?

mooncatiii

Quote from: Long time dead on August 03, 2007, 02:12:08 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:09:24 PM

So why do you care - and who taught you to turn of Caps Lock all of a sudden.  :D

well seen as u didn understand f**k of in capitals i thought id try turning them of - f**k of if u dnt like the content of the thread go and read a book or something
shazam

mooncatiii

Quote from: Long time dead on August 03, 2007, 02:15:21 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on August 03, 2007, 02:13:25 PM

What did you do at uni, clean the bogs?

very good... u think that 1 up all by yourself!  now get back to your 11plus revision
shazam

Gabriel_Hurl

Is it really that hard to type proper words instead of "text speak"

Long time dead

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 03, 2007, 02:20:47 PM

For a p***k that can't spell I'm sure it's impossible.  ;D

mooncatiii

Quote from: Long time dead on August 03, 2007, 02:22:15 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 03, 2007, 02:20:47 PM

For a p***k that can't spell I'm sure it's impossible.  ;D

no it's not impossible but i'll tell you what is impossible sorting out the age long question

"who is your real da?"  :o  :o

shazam