Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keep her low this half

You will get it tight in the hurling as well!!

btdtgtt

Hopefully rossa's willingness to change time to suit your wedding doesn't indicate complacency or come back to haunt them!
DearyMe can keep us in the loop!
I think the intermediate as curtain raiser to the senior would have been common sense and logical - that would be a novel thing in our county tho ;)

keep her low this half

There are no issues with Rossa. Can't wait for the match tomorrow, although it should have been a week later.

btdtgtt

Quote from: hardstation on September 19, 2014, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 19, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
Hopefully rossa's willingness to change time to suit your wedding doesn't indicate complacency or come back to haunt them!
Wha?

Am I not right in saying the match was originally an evening fixture but Rossa agreed to swap to facilitate the armoy wedding?
Maybe my bad information - maybe a nice gesture - the result tomorro will put it in context!

btdtgtt

Quote from: hardstation on September 20, 2014, 12:21:23 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 20, 2014, 12:20:05 AM
Quote from: hardstation on September 19, 2014, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 19, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
Wha?

Am I not right in saying the match was originally an evening fixture but Rossa agreed to swap to facilitate the armoy wedding?
Maybe my bad information - maybe a nice gesture - the result tomorro will put it in context!
FFS, get a grip.

We know the venue. We know the time. We'll be there and hopefully we'll win.

Who said any different?
FFS relax.
Fair play to Rossa for facilitating.
Massive chip on your shoulder there HS.

btdtgtt

I said I hoped it wasn't complacency - and commended Rossa for changing the start time. And hopefully a Rossa win puts the context as not complacency.
It's a word that applies to every big favourite - not just ur team.
Read it.
So I'm afraid your flat wrong on this one - relax and get the chip off your shoulder.
And to think the loughgiel boys got stick for having a complex.

btdtgtt

Oh poor hardstation. Go to bed.
;D

btdtgtt

Intermediate final called off - someone in armoy died. RIP.

Gizzy15

Quote from: Bonamargy on September 18, 2014, 10:25:02 PM
Senior: Cushendall by 10+
Intermediate: Rossa by 15+
Junior: Rasharkin by 6

Looks like 3 forgone conclusions I am afraid.

first one wrong. Glenravel won by a goal. Hope there may be more suprises. This year has been good for them and they keep everyone on their toes. I like to remind myself there is no such thing  as a foregone conclusion. I have learnt that the hard way in the past.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 20, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

first one wrong. Glenravel won by a goal. Hope there may be more suprises. This year has been good for them and they keep everyone on their toes. I like to remind myself there is no such thing  as a foregone conclusion. I have learnt that the hard way in the past.

Some turn around from last years performance against Creggan in the semis (game I refereed) They were woeful that day, so they came through the junior B comp first. Fair play and unlucky Rasharkin 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bonamargy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 20, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Some turn around from last years performance against Creggan in the semis (game I refereed) They were woeful that day, so they came through the junior B comp first. Fair play and unlucky Rasharkin

Fair play to Glenravel. Has been some year for them, winning division 4, the Junior B Championship and now the Junior Championship. Great stuff, good luck to them in Ulster and hopefully all Ireland.  I would love to see Armoy beating Rossa as well but just can't see it.

ned

Quote from: Bonamargy on September 20, 2014, 08:45:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 20, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Fair play to Glenravel. Has been some year for them, winning division 4, the Junior B Championship and now the Junior Championship. Great stuff, good luck to them in Ulster and hopefully all Ireland.  I would love to see Armoy beating Rossa as well but just can't see it.

The Mighty Conn Magees undefeated this year.

btdtgtt

Intermediate 2.30 & senior 4.15 ballycastle double header then.
Still saying Rossa & cushendall will each have a bit to spare.
But we've had a shock already mind!

Na Glinntí Glasa

I think st galls will give Cushendall a good game, it wont be any sort of hammering at all. I do think Cushendall will pull away at the end to win by 5 at the end up but I def think that st galls will stick with them.

hurl like f**k boi!

hurlingstick

Any word on referee for the final?