Who will you be shouting for and why?

Started by From the Bunker, August 15, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you be shouting for in this years Football AI and why?

Neither team - couldn't care less, just want a good game!
11 (14.7%)
Dublin - I like Dublin football and admire this team.
20 (26.7%)
Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.
21 (28%)
Kerry - I like Kerry football and see them as the way to bring football back to normal.
19 (25.3%)
Kerry - I like Kerry football and admire this team.
4 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: August 25, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

From the Bunker

Personally, I will be shouting for Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.

Dire Ear

Still gutted after Tyrone's fold in the second half and wasn't gonna even bother watching it; but probably the Dubs-  don't like the way Kerry ( team, ex players , fans even ) carry themselves

Maroon Manc

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 15, 2019, 04:29:39 PM
Personally, I will be shouting for Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.

A bit of this but not a fan of Kerry and their insufferable arrogance, hope its a complete hiding too.

Rossfan

+ 1
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Substandard

RedHand88

Captain Obvious

Shouting, why would anyone do that if their team is not involved? I will be calmly watching and as ever would prefer if the underdog can win not fussed if they don't. For neutrals watching I feel this will be a disappointing one sided contest with Dublin likely having the game wrapped up by half time. If we had a pitch celebration for the five in row it might be somewhat interesting viewing but HQ don't allow that in Croke Park anymore, so we are let with another boring and scripted speech from Cluxton and lots of up close shots of Jim Gavin smirking.

Farrandeelin

Ok. What change do you want?

Dublin, but none of the above reasons
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Esmarelda

+1

ardtole

I never thought I  would say this, but this year I'm not that bothered if I see the game or not. More than likely will watch it, but I'm getting very disillusioned with the county game.

chrissears

Neither I want them both to lose! Both sets of fans are as bad as each other!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 15, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Ok. What change do you want?

Dublin, but none of the above reasons

Wan't a GAA that is not all about Dublin GAA and Croke Park!

What is the reason you want Dublin to win?

BennyCake

Continued domination to force change....??

Do you think the GAA are going to admit they fucked up the whole championship by funding Dublin? Will they shite.

They'll persist with the shite that Dublin got their act together, and it's up to the other counties to get up off their knees.

While I'd like to think a Dublin win would force change, it won't. So, even though they have 37 already, I'll be supporting Kerry.

ardchieftain

I had to book a flight several weeks ago and later realised ti clashed with the all ireland final. I was gutted at the time but to be honest, now that i know the finalists, i'm not really that bothered.

I think the Dubs will win very easily.

tonto1888