Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 28, 2013, 02:34:15 PM
nothing but bad luck recently but today im going for;
Leicester
man city
qpr
wolves
clare

pays nearly 12/1
fecking man city >:( wonder how many bets were sunk by utd and city losing today?
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

hoping to start 2014 with a wee win. going for 3 draws between palace/Norwich, stoke/everton and west brom/Newcastle. also have a feeling that Fulham and sunderland might sneak wins today.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

First decent (small time) bet up in while, was close last week until City allowed Cardiff to score in injury time to beat my handicap bet

Went for Sunderland, Ipswich, Southampton, Hull, Wimbledon and Leicester, £5 acc paid out £137 which was nice at this time of month.

Chelsea Halftime fultime 8/11, though depends on what team he puts out or how Stoke approach it, what's more important to both teams?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

most picks are all getting beat at half time (utd Everton), and not looking good.

Had same situation on Tuesday night when I picked 5 teams for a fiver, Derby were getting beat 2-0 and Wimbledon getting beat also 1-0 some were drawing so I never checked paper next day or on the net, but purely out of boredom I check the results there now, BOOM!! all the teams won and a nice 53 quid that I thought was beat has come through!! Like finding money down the back of a chair
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bigfrank

That sets u up nicely for a 53 quid accum in the gaa,do u put ur beloved antrim tho?? at the minute i really like the obvious one cavan and donegal to win..workin on the rest

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bigfrank on February 01, 2014, 04:13:00 PM
That sets u up nicely for a 53 quid accum in the gaa,do u put ur beloved antrim tho?? at the minute i really like the obvious one cavan and donegal to win..workin on the rest

I wish, went to get a puncture fixed today and the thinking 4/5 quid, no seems that the puncture is on the side wall and it's fucked!!! New tyre required. so it's that and pay of the last part of my Stag weekend in Spain!!

Antrim should beat Leitrim if they don't they need a good kicking, Dublin Wexford and Wicklow for 53 pays £122 that's a better bet

bigfrank

Im also on the dublin band wagon,leitrem on a bit of a run but if baker and antrim have any ambition or have been doin anythin since november they should be fit for this game

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bigfrank on February 01, 2014, 05:16:11 PM
Im also on the dublin band wagon,leitrem on a bit of a run but if baker and antrim have any ambition or have been doin anythin since november they should be fit for this game

Agreed, have stuck fiver for an interest on Dublin and Tyrone with Down who were meant to play but off till tomorrow

Milltown Row2

Selection Details
Result 1
GAA Matches
GAA Football Matches
Longford v Roscommon
2nd of February 2014 2:00 pm
Match Betting
Roscommon @ 8/11
Win
Selection
Selection Details
Result
GAA Matches
GAA Football Matches
Wicklow v London 2nd of February 2014 2:00 pm
Match Betting
Wicklow @ 1/5
Pending
Selection Selection Details Result
GAA Matches
GAA Football Matches
Wexford v Offaly
Match Betting
Wexford @ 2/7
Win
Selection selection Details Result
GAA Matches
GAA Football Matches
Kildare v Mayo
Match Betting
Kildare @ 10/11
Win

The Wicklow match is pending for some reason, was it abandoned?

bigfrank

Nah they tanked london and ur bet is good,i assume that bet is with bet365 or willy hill or something,takes them for ever to settle gaa bets,ps antrim  :o :-X

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bigfrank on February 02, 2014, 06:41:24 PM
Nah they tanked london and ur bet is good,i assume that bet is with bet365 or willy hill or something,takes them for ever to settle gaa bets,ps antrim  :o :-X

They paid out the money on the bet but it was short of the wicklow game, eventually the pending on the wicklow game changed to win but still the £5 quid wasn't added on, I spent the rest on various wee bets and account was back to zero :( but sent email with bet number and asked for the rest of the money they didn't pay for the original bet.

Just checked email, they have reimbursed me with the original winning lol, what do you do there??

bigfrank

U find the withdraw button immediately or the place bet button :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on February 04, 2014, 03:03:09 PM
Email them again and explain their mistake.

You're right though it probably is a goodwill gesture on their part for f**king up :P

Milltown Row2

20:53

Bet Winnings

1 Wins from 1 lines
UCC (Win), UL (Win), WIT (Win)

Their mistake has been handy, backed the handicaps in these games today, tempeted to put it all on Loughgiel, have already wagered a few pound on them already. -3 evens Or can MLR keep going? They have beaten some cracking teams to date so not to be dismissed either

bigfrank

Down v Armagh

been looking at this game on bet 365 trying to find a gift for us all,one that stands out to me is the total points on 28.5 based on last weekends overall scoring this should be very achievable,a friend of mine thinks diff as he claims the pitch is very tight and low scorelines there are much more frequent,he did not have stats to back this us lol. a scoreline of down 1-15 Armagh 0-12 will do well

I just turned on setanta here to see that it is raining very heavily there and pitch would be very wet and slippy,not sure if that helps my bet,i actually think it could scupper it,very very windy too :(