Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFS

Quote from: BenDover on October 01, 2010, 01:12:24 PM
Would the games not be in the Athletic grounds - surely the work will be finished by then

The Dublin game is a Saturday night one. Since Cross doesn't have floodlights, I'd see that as an indication that the Athletic Grounds is expected to be open.

thewanderer

Quote from: AFS on October 01, 2010, 01:17:03 PM
Quote from: BenDover on October 01, 2010, 01:12:24 PM
Would the games not be in the Athletic grounds - surely the work will be finished by then

The Dublin game is a Saturday night one. Since Cross doesn't have floodlights, I'd see that as an indication that the Athletic Grounds is expected to be open.
all games are going to be in the athletic grounds and the ground will be ready by the end of november. all future armagh games and clubs championship games from the new year will be in the athletic grounds to maximise income and attendances according to a county board source to a member of our club. offfical opening of the new stand and facilities will be on the night of the dublin game i would say.

thewanderer

Quote from: 1life 1club on September 30, 2010, 10:39:53 PM
robbies playing sat.sweet..up the f**king pats ;D
there goes the theory that says only cross swing decisions with the county board. mc cooey should have been cited instead. pressure on pats now with cross missing their 2 main scoring threats due to suspension. ps what do st. pats have on the ccc ,suspensions overturned a few times now.

DuffleKing

I guess the only obligation cullyhanna had was to prove the innocence of tasker. it's the ccc's job to in turn cite McCooey surely?

winsamsoon

How did they prove the innocence of Tasker ?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

back off the net

3 ref reports that where watching the game wheer sent into say that tasker done nothing more than a yellow card

winsamsoon

Fair enough then .

On another note what are the directions to callanbridge coming in from lurgan? do you head for the harps pitch?

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 01, 2010, 06:15:42 PM
Fair enough then .

On another note what are the directions to callanbridge coming in from lurgan? do you head for the harps pitch?

- Coming in Portadown road at roundabout with Centra on far side, take left.
- Follow road on round past the top of the mall and stay in lane for Monaghan.
- Go past hotel and through set of lights
- Continue on straight pasing Athletic grounds below you to left
- At St Brigids school turn right, just before the spar shop
- 100+ yards down that road on your left after the pub

On Sat Nav look for Nursery Road, Armagh.
Its all about the Hurling.

winsamsoon

back off the net

Looking forward to the match tomorrow evening.I'm glad to see tasker is playing cause he was worth the £8 last week alone along with ciaran mc keever.May the best team win

crossfire

Quote from: back off the net on October 01, 2010, 11:03:59 PM
Looking forward to the match tomorrow evening.I'm glad to see tasker is playing cause he was worth the £8 last week alone along with ciaran mc keever.May the best team win

Do you mean that. ;)

Legs11

Quote from: back off the net on October 01, 2010, 11:03:59 PM
R u dating mc keever...christ u never shut up bout him......

armaghniac

Cross 1-02 Pats 0-03 HT scrappy game this week
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

IVEDECIDED

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B