Ulster Championship 2019

Started by Fuzzman, April 16, 2019, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Jones beats the Donegal man around the head 3 times and only gets yellow.

Typical Joe McQuillan, the big hag.

rodney trotter

Awful game to watch. Fermanagh with 15 behind a ball on a small tight pitch makes it hard for Donegal to shoot..

marty34

Anybody, instead of doing community service, should be made to watch this.  What a punishment!. I'm away to cut the grass.

J70

Shocking stuff.

Donegal need to speed things up, get a few one-twos going, get up the field quicker.

And get Jamie Brennan on the end of things. He can get the shot away in very tight quarters.

Throw ball

It is tough playing/ watching Fermanagh on a tight pitch l8ke Brewster Park.

Sportacus

The sooner Rory Gallagher slips off and takes some poor club side somewhere the better.  His tactics make me sick.  My wee lad is on the x-box, couldn't watch it and I couldn't blame him. 

Milltown Row2

How da f**k could the commentator say this is a better game than last night? Pure muck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GetOverTheBar

Would you rather they heroically attacked Donegal and got smashed by 10 + points?

Have a word with yourselves lads - sure they'll train for 6 months, have no lives for that great Sunday when they got slaughtered for the entertainment of the GAA Board.

They are doing a job here and they are making this a contest - they owe nothing.

Angelo

If I was a Fermanagh fan I'd be very disappointed in the referee.

Donegal players are playing the referee and he is caving into them. Lots of diving and surrounding the referee over some innocuous tackles, the yellow Cullen got was ridiculous and it was all because Ryan McHugh started jumping up and down in front of the referee waving his hands.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

J70

Quote from: Angelo on May 26, 2019, 02:45:52 PM

Donegal players are playing the referee and he is caving into them. Lots of diving and surrounding the referee over some innocuous tackles, the yellow Cullen got was ridiculous and it was all because Ryan McHugh started jumping up and down in front of the referee waving his hands.

What a pile of shite.

Fermanagh should be content enough they didn't have to play almost the entire match with 14 men.

Angelo

Quote from: hardstation on May 26, 2019, 02:46:32 PM
I don't know about that.
I thought Jones should have walked. He threw 3 slaps at the man's head.

I don't like players surrounding referees trying to pressure him into making a decision, they have done this a number of times today. McGrath got shoved in the back after winning a free as well and went down holding his face while the Donegal players were running to the umpire behind the goal.

Angelo

Quote from: J70 on May 26, 2019, 02:51:02 PM
Quote from: Angelo on May 26, 2019, 02:45:52 PM

What a pile of shite.

Fermanagh should be content enough they didn't have to play almost the entire match with 14 men.

Nothing to do with a lack of effort on behalf of the Donegal players to have them down to 14.

BennyCake

Jones also blocked Langan from getting the ball, a 3rd man tackle. He should have walked after that at least. Joe never seen it. The mans a feckin' dose.

tonto1888

Quote from: Sportacus on May 26, 2019, 02:37:54 PM
The sooner Rory Gallagher slips off and takes some poor club side somewhere the better.  His tactics make me sick.  My wee lad is on the x-box, couldn't watch it and I couldn't blame him.

He does manage a club side

Rudi

Terrible game not Donegals fault. Fermanagh are shocking.