US Congresswoman and some of her staff shot

Started by muppet, January 08, 2011, 06:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 02:01:03 AM
QuoteYou're losing me again *: yep, I wrote that, and her trusty rottweiler wasn't found wanting (yourself). And?
Ah you're fair easily lost when it suits you, aren't ye  ;D
S l o w l y this time... You said;
if it weren't for the goons who hang on her every word like they were the certitudes of Copernicus.
And I simply asked you if you had indeed had an Irony by pass, reason for my quizzing you on your recent surgery  ;)
was that out of 10 posts on this thread, 8 of them involved Palin... now correct me where I'm wrong and don't look know
...but you might very well be one of those very goons you speak of, hence the Irony
Or to put a finer point on it... Just for you Fear;
"The mind of a liberal is like the pupil of the eye.. the more light you shine on it, the more it contracts" or gets lost  :D

Jeez, her rottweiler's in top form, he's blaming me for his mistress's stupidity! (do you understand the meaning of the words 'certitude' and Copernicus?)

Another wee treat for you and one of your 'heroes'... Go on, I dare you to have a look: Bushisms

Priceless!  :D Though, erm... an awful lot of people have paid an awful big price for his stupidity!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tyrones own

So we're scurrying away from Palin now all of a sudden  :D
Sure the hatred in ye lads liberals is like a bottomless pit..it simply doesn't stop  :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 02:09:42 AM

Not scurrying away anywhere, just don't understand how you get off on such a dumb nut-job?   :-\ ::) ???

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 01:45:17 AM
Quote from: tyssam5 on January 13, 2011, 11:19:59 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
His facebook profile page  :o

I don't see him on FB. Do you have a link to his page?
Not handy...No! You don't believe me do ye  8)

If you personally read it on his real FB page then I believe you. Otherwise I am somewhat skeptical of rumor being repeated as fact.

magpie seanie

Sure the hatred in ye lads liberals is like a bottomless pit..it simply doesn't stop  :o

There is no "hatred" in your great self of course. Using quotes referring to people of other political beliefs as having some sort of mental disorder is cool I suppose? Take the plank out of your own eye before focussing on the splinters in other peoples.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 14, 2011, 02:11:35 AM

Not scurrying away anywhere, just don't understand how you get off on such a dumb nut-job?   :-\ ::) ???
I don't at all..merely pointing out the irony of your posts, If you're a closet fan of Sarah Palin then that's fine
there's no need to try to turn it around on me simply because I highlight it... I don't particularly care for her, not you've actually asked me  ;)
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: tyssam5 on January 14, 2011, 07:19:19 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 01:45:17 AM
Quote from: tyssam5 on January 13, 2011, 11:19:59 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 13, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
His facebook profile page  :o

I don't see him on FB. Do you have a link to his page?
Not handy...No! You don't believe me do ye  8)

If you personally read it on his real FB page then I believe you. Otherwise I am somewhat skeptical of rumor being repeated as fact.
I did so don't be!
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 14, 2011, 11:42:54 AM

There is no "hatred" in your great self of course. Using quotes referring to people of other political beliefs as having some sort of mental disorder is cool I suppose? Take the plank out of your own eye before focussing on the splinters in other peoples.

Absolutely not and proud of it... sometimes in life Seanie, a man's gotta tell it like it is  ;D
  - Walter Lippmann

magpie seanie

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 04:43:17 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 14, 2011, 11:42:54 AM

Absolutely not and proud of it... sometimes in life Seanie, a man's gotta tell it like it is  ;D

You're worse than I thought.

Tyrones own

QuoteYou're worse than I thought.
I'd have my doubts whether that's even possible ;D
  - Walter Lippmann

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 04:40:50 PM
I don't at all..merely pointing out the irony of your posts, If you're a closet fan of Sarah Palin then that's fine
there's no need to try to turn it around on me simply because I highlight it... I don't particularly care for her, not you've actually asked me  ;)

Apart from the fact that I don't hang on her every word and that I treat nothing she says as a certitude, you're absolutely right to say that I hang on her every word and treat them as certitudes... D'oh!

I shall, however, treat her vacuous ramblings with the naked contempt they so richly deserve wherever I happen upon them, here or anywhere else.

Tyrones own

Apart from the fact that I don't hang on her every word and that I treat nothing she says as a certitude, you're absolutely right to say that I hang on her every word and treat them as certitudes... D'oh!
Ehhh..... Alrighty then!
QuoteI shall, however, treat her vacuous ramblings with the naked contempt they so richly deserve wherever I happen upon them, here or anywhere else.
Absolutely, go right ahead but what's good for the goose is good for the gander... if gaffes are your thing why stop at her?
Sure she's a nothing as you'll all agree, where's the balance of the the two idiots that are actually in the oval office ???
You are clearly a hater which goes against what liberals propose to stand for...you know, daisy chains and all that... ;)
  - Walter Lippmann

delboy

Only in the assbackwards world of american right wing politics could the term liberal be used in a derogatory manner, do these people not even understand the root of it, liberity, individual freedom etc, most of the things the right wing actually purport to support, numptie heads.   

Tyrones own

Quote from: delboy on January 14, 2011, 07:06:36 PM

Only in the assbackwards world of american right wing politics could the term liberal be used in a derogatory manner, do these people not even understand the root of it, liberity, individual freedom etc, most of the things the right wing actually purport to support, numptie heads.
:D :D sure ye can't even spell the word right let alone know the meaning of it
Prior to Woodrow Wilson rolling into town you may have been on to something...Ideals long since forgotten with modern day liberal politicians unfortunately ::)
Do catch up Numptie head
  - Walter Lippmann

delboy

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 14, 2011, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: delboy on January 14, 2011, 07:06:36 PM

:D :D sure ye can't even spell the word right let alone know the meaning of it
Prior to Woodrow Wilson rolling into town you may have been on to something...Ideals long since forgotten with modern day liberal politicians unfortunately ::)
Do catch up Numptie head

You're easily amused if a couple of typos has you rolling in the aisles  ??? Have another moment of hilarity on me 'liberity' hope that didn't cause you to soil yourself or anything  ::)
What is laughable is the demonisation of the word 'liberal' by the right wing to the point that its used by the to describe the exact opposite of its original meaning.
Fortunately the rest of the civilised english speaking world still use it in its proper manner rather than the assbackwards fox news version.