The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: J70 on May 13, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 13, 2017, 09:11:17 PM
FFS the West Ham lads are already on the beach and a fair  few probably out clubbing tonight!   Liverpool at 4/6 has to be a shoe-in?   6/5 HTFT and a whopping 9/5 minus a goal!

Tell that to Tottenham.

Tottenham is the biggest game of the season for West Ham. Liverpool to win easy today.

laoislad

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 14, 2017, 09:38:15 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 13, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 13, 2017, 09:11:17 PM
FFS the West Ham lads are already on the beach and a fair  few probably out clubbing tonight!   Liverpool at 4/6 has to be a shoe-in?   6/5 HTFT and a whopping 9/5 minus a goal!

Tell that to Tottenham.

Tottenham is the biggest game of the season for West Ham. Liverpool to win easy today.
West Ham have 4 clean sheets from last 5 games, 3 in a row, and Liverpool have looked incapable of scoring in the last 2 games, apart from a moment of genius from Can.
Apparently Firmino is out today also.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

naka

If looking li verpool can't beat a West Ham side with half the team out injured then they shouldn't be polluting the champions league.
I fancy a comfortable 3-1 win for Liverpool otherwise there should be questions askedd about the mentality of the players.

AZOffaly

There's already questions asked about the mentality of the players!

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see a Liverpool win here. A panicky, error strewn performance, and West Ham pick them off twice on the break. 2-0 to the Happy Hammers.

AZOffaly

An attacking team named anyway, looks like he's going for it. No Firmino, must be out injured.

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

I'd imagine Lallana the advanced midfielder and Sturridge up the middle with Origi on the wing..

J70

Quote from: Windmill abu on May 14, 2017, 02:34:54 AM
If Klopp and Liverpool manage to hold on to a top four finish, will he be considered a success. Bearing in mind that Wenger has achieved that every year for the last twenty and has Arsenal in this year's FA cup final, while some Arsenal fans are calling for his resignation.

What has one got to do with the other?

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2017, 01:21:11 PM
An attacking team named anyway, looks like he's going for it. No Firmino, must be out injured.

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

I'd imagine Lallana the advanced midfielder and Sturridge up the middle with Origi on the wing..

They HAVE to win, so f**king right, go for it!

AZOffaly

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2017, 01:33:39 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

They HAVE to win, so f**king right, go for it!
They didn't against Southampton

laoislad

Gonna need another goal I think. Can see West Ham getting one.
Some miss from Ayew 🙈

Captain Obvious

Hit the post twice from two yards some let off for Liverpool.

heganboy

Summary of season so far, text from a fellow sufferer:

It was bad enough when they were level, but I'm really nervous now they scored
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

Great assist from Wijnaldum!!!

Captain Obvious

2-0 Liverpool should close out this game comfortably now.

Boycey

I suppose we'll have a week now of you lot saying they can't be trusted to beat Middlesbrough  ;D

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on May 14, 2017, 03:38:13 PM
I suppose we'll have a week now of you lot saying they can't be trusted to beat Middlesbrough  ;D

Most def
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"