2019 Joe McDonagh Cup

Started by Mossy Bruce, March 10, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zooming around

Ryan Mullaney, Cha, Paddy Purcell, Donnchadha Hartnett amongst others all injured for Sunday. Hopefully they'll be back for the final

MasterJ

Quote from: Zooming around on June 13, 2019, 10:42:48 PM
Ryan Mullaney, Cha, Paddy Purcell, Donnchadha Hartnett amongst others all injured for Sunday. Hopefully they’ll be back for the final
Cha, Paddy, Hartnett and Ryan all injured. How? They all played last Saturday. Now a few younger lads will surely start

Brandon

Anyone tell me where mark Cavanagh is ? Is he injured ?

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Brandon on June 14, 2019, 11:26:19 AM
Anyone tell me where mark Cavanagh is ? Is he injured ?

He was injured before Kerry match and I would imagine that he and anyone else with niggles is being rested for the final.

burdizzo

Is he in contention to play in the final? Kavanagh, that is?

Don Draper

Quote from: burdizzo on June 14, 2019, 12:57:40 PM
Is he in contention to play in the final? Kavanagh, that is?
Yerrah I tried to tell you he wouldn't play against Kerry and you were having none of me. I'll say nothing, there's Westie spies around.

burdizzo

I suppose. Why make it easy for them?

Gmac

Don't live in Ireland anymore but might make final as I'm in country , the last time I saw Laois play championship hurling was in the mid 80s and I think it was s double header in Carlow and not sure who they played but I do remember paddy prendergast of Kilkenny being airlifted out of there after a bad injury.

Mossy Bruce

Straight from TG4,

"Hi Bruce a chara,

Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith.

Yes we will be providing a live stream of the Joe McDonagh Cup Final on the 30th of June. This stream will be available worldwide via our SPORT TG4 YouTube page."
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Well done TG4, where would we be without this great service...
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 14, 2019, 11:25:31 PM
Well done TG4, where would we be without this great service...
Yes. TG4 — God bless 'em.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

marty34

Quote from: Mossy Bruce on June 14, 2019, 08:09:34 PM
Straight from TG4,

"Hi Bruce a chara,

Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith.

Yes we will be providing a live stream of the Joe McDonagh Cup Final on the 30th of June. This stream will be available worldwide via our SPORT TG4 YouTube page."

An excellent service - especially at club level during the autumn/winter.

They put the big 'broadcasters' to shame.

smcder

can anyone find it on gaa now?

MasterJ

Neither offaly or laois stream are working. They may come on in a few minutes.

MasterJ

Fair result 1-22 a piece. Poor shooting but some of the younger lads stepped up. Jack was super scored 3 points and gave plenty of ball in with one of them resulting in Mark Dowling's goal. Offaly relegated to Christy Ring Cup. Final is going to be interesting!!!