MPs unite to fight law that will make abortions available in Northern Ireland

Started by Maguire01, July 24, 2008, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the abortion act be extended to Northern Ireland?

Yes
47 (44.8%)
No
58 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Baile an tuaigh

sid waddell

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on October 22, 2019, 01:57:38 AM
Sid Waddell your a communist troll.
Woah, I didn't know Joe McCarthy posted here

Sort of sums up the mindset of the anti-abortionists when they call anybody who supports the human rights of women "a communist troll", doesn't it?

Doolally indeed

Here's one for you m8, I know you'll like it

omaghjoe

Quote from: sid waddell on October 22, 2019, 02:07:03 AM

Sort of sums up the mindset of the anti-abortionists when they call anybody who supports the human rights of women "a communist troll", doesn't it?

And who dont support the right to be a human or become a woman

omaghjoe

Letting Westminister forcing their will on Ireland.....nice one from the shinners....  but then they could hardly start claiming they respect life could they?

DUP letting this law in also shows they're not such die hards on this issue as they claim to be

tonto1888

gallsman

A great day for the women of the North

A great day for the gays of the North. Uppa gays!

You can generally assume that if your viewpoint on a topic is in contrast to Iceman (religious fanatic) and omaghjoe (ill-informed imbecile), you're doing something right.

Uppa commies!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Pro abortionists cleverly selling the killing of children at 7 months in the womb (disgusting) as the same issue as same sex marriage, making it difficult for people to oppose. It should have been put to the people in a vote, I think its called democracy. My prediction is that SSM would have went through, the new abortion bill would have been defeated.
SF to be honest are just a party full of bullies who should be ashamed of how they approached this. Moaning about the majority here didn't vote for Brexit  but then begging the Brits to enforce a law nobody gets to vote on.

RedHand88

Abortion on demand up to 28 weeks is very difficult for anyone to justify, especially when survival rates for this period of gestation is 80-90%.

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 22, 2019, 07:54:19 AM
Abortion on demand up to 28 weeks is very difficult for anyone to justify, especially when survival rates for this period of gestation is 80-90%.

My thoughts exactly.

BennyCake

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 22, 2019, 07:40:02 AM
Pro abortionists cleverly selling the killing of children at 7 months in the womb (disgusting) as the same issue as same sex marriage, making it difficult for people to oppose. It should have been put to the people in a vote, I think its called democracy. My prediction is that SSM would have went through, the new abortion bill would have been defeated.
SF to be honest are just a party full of bullies who should be ashamed of how they approached this. Moaning about the majority here didn't vote for Brexit  but then begging the Brits to enforce a law nobody gets to vote on.

Fully agree. Especially the last bit.

Next time those SF hoors come to my door looking votes they'll be told to go f**k themselves.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

My thoughts exactly.

Remember, if you disagree you're just a religious extremist who hates women and wants to control their bodies.

BennyCake

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 22, 2019, 09:53:07 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

My thoughts exactly.

Remember, if you disagree you're just a religious extremist who hates women and wants to control their bodies.

And disagree with SSM, you're just a homophobic dinosaur  ::)

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 22, 2019, 09:53:07 AM

Quote from: BennyCake on October 22, 2019, 09:56:08 AM
And disagree with SSM, you're just a homophobic dinosaur  ::)
Nice to finally see some self awareness here  ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 22, 2019, 04:28:59 AM
Letting Westminister forcing their will on Ireland.....nice one from the shinners....  but then they could hardly start claiming they respect life could they?

DUP letting this law in also shows they're not such die hards on this issue as they claim to be
It shows they know there is no votes in it because they know only the doolally fringe object to it

The pro-death, anti-abortion murder cult is finished

It's lucky for a few lads here that they can now get gay married because no self-respecting woman would ever look twice at them

Women don't want to live in Gilead

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: sid waddell on October 22, 2019, 10:21:47 AM
Quote from: omaghjoe on October 22, 2019, 04:28:59 AM

It shows they know there is no votes in it because they know only the doolally fringe object to it

The pro-death, anti-abortion murder cult is finished

It's lucky for a few lads here that they can now get gay married because no self-respecting woman would ever look twice at them

Women don't want to live in Gilead

You do realise AontĂș stood in Ballyarnett Derry City few months ago and got in easy. Sean Carr also stood on similar ticket as independent in Foyleside and got in.  Just dipping their toes and took 2 seats from Shinners.