Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Just felt an earthquake here in New York, I had noise cancelling headphones on for work so initially I didn't hear anything, just felt it

J70

Quote from: dec on April 05, 2024, 03:43:04 PMJust felt an earthquake here in New York, I had noise cancelling headphones on for work so initially I didn't hear anything, just felt it

It was stronger than the one about 15 years ago. But not enough to cause any damage.

Jell 0 Biafra

dec

Quote from: dec on April 05, 2024, 03:43:04 PMJust felt an earthquake here in New York, I had noise cancelling headphones on for work so initially I didn't hear anything, just felt it
After shock

J70

I heard, but didn't feel the aftershock. My wife and daughter in the next room did feel it. News said it was 4.0.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tones

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

The cops attended the scene? which scene?  Where he was 'hit' or where he 'ended up'?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

A funeral of all places, some love the attention.

QuoteBen Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter came out as TRANS during her grandfathers funeral.

Seraphina Rose, 15, announced her new boys name 'Fin' whilst appearing with her head shaved at a memorial service for her grandfather over the weekend

She told the memorial service, which was streamed live on Facebook, "Hello my name is Fin Affleck."

Her father, Ben Affleck is now married to Jennifer Lopez- whose own child Emme is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.

Tony Baloney

Is there a higher proportion of these cases amongst the famous. Sting's son/daughter acting in Ripley.

Armagh18

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Dunno how it's child abuse. I know someone whose daughter now identifies as male, and has changed their name accordingly. The parents didn't ask for it, they didn't encourage/discourage it, the child came out as lesbian first but now considers themselves male. As a family they've been going to therapy to try and adjust, support their kid and do what they think is best. I haven't asked too much details but a more loving pair of parents you couldn't find.